XOLO X900, Jelly Bean Release Date Confirmed!

Guest Visham25

Guest abeybaby

There is a 37Mb update that showed up today OTA for X900. However I'm not able to update as it seems my Recovery is broken. I'll try again tonight if it is JB. Can someone else confirm what that update is?

Guest BlueMoonRising

There is a 37Mb update that showed up today OTA for X900. However I'm not able to update as it seems my Recovery is broken. I'll try again tonight if it is JB. Can someone else confirm what that update is?

At just 37MB it's definitely NOT JB.

Guest abeybaby

I did manage to get a Friends Phone, x900 and update it with this 37 Mb update OTA. Attaching screenshot. This is not Jb alright :(.post-1013019-0-20993000-1367308339_thumb

Edited by abeybaby

Guest xgt001

I did manage to get a Friends Phone, x900 and update it with this 37 Mb update OTA. Attaching screenshot. This is not Jb alright :(.post-1013019-0-20993000-1367308339_thumb

Any important improvements?? Apart from the updated kernel?

Guest abeybaby

Any important improvements?? Apart from the updated kernel?

Not sure yet as I did not had time to look into his cell in office. From the first look of it I did not notice any change however. Will update back when I update my phone, and notice any improvements. Just got too exited that it could be Jellybean, hearing so much buzz about it's coming. :(

Guest nitinmits

friends i update with 37 mb, and after that mistakenly i updated with 299MB ics update.zip of xolo x900, now my phone just stuck on xolo logo and not even booting.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi friends

I am in trouble today. I flashed 12 MB update today and then full 299 MB Xolo ICS update.zip.

Now my phone boot with XOLO logo and the screen is black, when i connect to PC via USB it shows the USB storage but the phones screen is black

When i try to go into recocery by pressing Start+volume down+camera button, i am unable to get into recovery also there is no droidboot icon, just XOLO logo and then black screen, no intel inside logo.

Please help me anybody, i am in big trouble.

Thanks in advance.

NITIN

friends i update with 37 mb, and after that mistakenly i updated with 299MB ics update.zip of xolo x900, now my phone just stuck on xolo logo and not even booting.

If you're going to keep doing dumb stuff you're going to hard brick your phone. Do whatever you did last time to get back to a basic Xolo ICS install.

Guest karthiknr

If you're going to keep doing dumb stuff you're going to hard brick your phone. Do whatever you did last time to get back to a basic Xolo ICS install.

Lol.. :D

Guest abeybaby

HAHAHA. I need to send phone to service centre and nothing else.

Try using

adb shell -> reboot recovery

and see if it helps.

adb is present in the sandiego zip file. Also you might want to wait after connecting usb, before adb registers your phone.

if not see of bricked or aio batch file is able to recover your phone. Just few thoughts that might work.

Guest fcktehname

My xolo x900 started giving problems on the 3rd month. crashes all the time. as soon as a sim card is put it, it keeps crashing. it's like a tablet now. anyway, i called up xolo customer care i swear they have some bunch of retards in the call centre who give a bad name to India. they kept on forwarding the call since they didn't know what to say. like uhh umm uhh yes sir! umm uhh *forward*. later a guy picks up and takes my imei number and says we will send a person to pick up the phone. the phone was taken to flipkart instead of XOLO and my phone was stuck in Bangalore for about 2 months. the courier people said they cannot return the phone until the person who paid for the transport says so. and XOLO the ones who paid did not reply to any of my mails and the cell centre people were completely useless. in the end my phone was returned to me since XOLO did not care at all. my phone still crashes and warranty is completely useless since they don't want to bother.

Edited by fcktehname

Guest xolo x900_2

True... Xolo is a bad name to Intel and the x900 people are put off by the xolo care... If you want some action go to Facebook and message Vishal sehgal, director of lava... It might help...

Guest xolo x900_2

Oh look what i found!

The manager of LAVA!

Neeraj Jalota

[email protected]

Call this bastard and abuse the s*** out of him.

Sent this to him

Hello Mr Neeraj... I am a customer of xolo X900 and has been wondering for a long time why xolo haven't provided the jelly bean update even when all your rivals are updating there products... I really hope you reply to this mail all of us are fed up in calling the customer care number to find a bunch of idiotic answers which are given for the wrong questions... I saw a report stating that Xolo jelly bean will be out soon but since now nothing has happened... We wouldn't have cared for the update if our bootloader was unlocked but since xolo and Intel (whom I find hard to believe is not providing the bootloader unlock solution) are adamant of not giving us the bootloader unlock please give us the update quick... You are loosing your valuable customers.... So please provide me the correct date of the release and to which version the update is to... As in 4.1/4.2... hoping you would reply soon...

Guest xolo x900_2

Sent this to him

Hello Mr Neeraj... I am a customer of xolo X900 and has been wondering for a long time why xolo haven't provided the jelly bean update even when all your rivals are updating there products... I really hope you reply to this mail all of us are fed up in calling the customer care number to find a bunch of idiotic answers which are given for the wrong questions... I saw a report stating that Xolo jelly bean will be out soon but since now nothing has happened... We wouldn't have cared for the update if our bootloader was unlocked but since xolo and Intel (whom I find hard to believe is not providing the bootloader unlock solution) are adamant of not giving us the bootloader unlock please give us the update quick... You are loosing your valuable customers.... So please provide me the correct date of the release and to which version the update is to... As in 4.1/4.2... hoping you would reply soon...

Got this as reply...

Hi Sukrith

Appreciate your concern. The Jelly bean update as of now is not confirmed regarding the release for x900. As soon as that is confirmed we shall be posting that on our website www.xolo.in

Regards,

Neeraj Jalota

Guest xolo x900_2

Got this as reply...

Hi Sukrith

Appreciate your concern. The Jelly bean update as of now is not confirmed regarding the release for x900. As soon as that is confirmed we shall be posting that on our website www.xolo.in

Regards,

Neeraj Jalota

Sent this to him now and awaiting reply

Thanks for the prompt reply but I have seen this all over the websites... http://www.themobileindian.com/news/11745_Xolo-smartphones-to-get-Jelly-Bean-update-over-the-air So I was wondering if it is true and if so then will we get it??? If you are not going to provide us with the update a lot of customers will be unhappy along with me... Also if you provide other handsets the update without giving it to us it will certainly not be good news to you as still people prefer X900 to X1000... It's clear from flipkart... At least provide a bootloader unlock solution for us... That will get you off our backs and if doing so destroys our phone then we can't claim warranty and that too will be beneficial for you... I would prefer a custom rom than waiting for xolo to release the roms... Please reply...

Guest karthiknr

Sent this to him now and awaiting reply

Thanks for the prompt reply but I have seen this all over the websites... http://www.themobileindian.com/news/11745_Xolo-smartphones-to-get-Jelly-Bean-update-over-the-air So I was wondering if it is true and if so then will we get it??? If you are not going to provide us with the update a lot of customers will be unhappy along with me... Also if you provide other handsets the update without giving it to us it will certainly not be good news to you as still people prefer X900 to X1000... It's clear from flipkart... At least provide a bootloader unlock solution for us... That will get you off our backs and if doing so destroys our phone then we can't claim warranty and that too will be beneficial for you... I would prefer a custom rom than waiting for xolo to release the roms... Please reply...

I liked this reply. Especially the warranty part.. :lol:

Guest xolo x900_2

Thanks... But I don't think he likes it... :-P

Guest BlueMoonRising

Yes, I liked that part...

Although it would be nice if he just said sod it and gave us an unlocked bootloader(my perfect scenario) I can't see it happening. But then again you never know, they certainly don't seem interested in us.

Guest xolo x900_2

Yes, I liked that part...

Although it would be nice if he just said sod it and gave us an unlocked bootloader(my perfect scenario) I can't see it happening. But then again you never know, they certainly don't seem interested in us.

True... Why don't you guys mail him too

Guest xolo x900_2

It probably won't make a difference. He would give the same reply.

I don't know might be good to try and see....

Guest glossywhite

Confirmed: A stranger's third hand information is comfort to a fool.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest x900

xolo is set to launch a new mobile xolo x910 with same intel processer of xolo x900 .

Xolo x910 will be shipping with ics with microsd support but some source says that it will get a jb update ...

so i think xolo x900 also get a jb

update and a unlocked micro sd slot

.what do you think ??????

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xolo-x910-with-intel-processor-43-inch-screen-spotted-online-368140