Unlocking Bootloader oficially with the code of Huawei

Guest alkalinorap

• 2 weeks later...
Guest predragiPredrag

Excuse my ignorance but what is an update.app and where to find it?

It is huawei official ROM, it is in the form of UPDATE.APP and you can find it on official page of our G300 :)

Guest cryptoncore

Im on a stock b952 repack with CWM based recovery touch 6.0.1.2? i just need an update.app and then vol up+down and power?

Guest predragiPredrag

Im on a stock b952 repack with CWM based recovery touch 6.0.1.2? i just need an update.app and then vol up+down and power?

If you wwant to go back to factory settings of your phone with remowing root and CWM, than yes :)

Guest jamie_w

Hi Ive just received my boot loader unlock code. I'm running a jb rom, so could someone explain the procedure that I need to do to unlock the boot loader officially then reinstall a jb rom . thanks

Guest jamie_w

Ive downloaded the b952 worldwide release and installed. I downloaded the scripts onto my computer and tried running them, but it just hangs on waiting for device. What have I done wrong? I found out what I done wrong...Its vol DOWN and power button,

Edited by jamie_w

Guest predragiPredrag

To make things straight here are the steps to install a custom ROM once you have your unlock code.

1) Pull out your battery and wait for 5 secs. Insert it and open the phone in fastboot mode by holding volume down key + power. Connect your phone to pc.

2) Verify you are on stock bootloader and locked by issuing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say LOCKED. If no look for a thread here about "relocking/return to stock bootloader"

3) Unlock the bootloader by issuing the command "fastboot oem unlock myunlockkey" . Verify your bootloader is unlocked by doing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say UNLOCKED.

4) Flash your custom recovery by issuing the command "fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img"

5) Take out your battery and wait again for 5 secs. Reboot phone by pressing volume up + power. You are now on your custom recovery free to install whatever you like

Guest jamie_w

To make things straight here are the steps to install a custom ROM once you have your unlock code.

1) Pull out your battery and wait for 5 secs. Insert it and open the phone in fastboot mode by holding volume down key + power. Connect your phone to pc.

2) Verify you are on stock bootloader and locked by issuing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say LOCKED. If no look for a thread here about "relocking/return to stock bootloader"

3) Unlock the bootloader by issuing the command "fastboot oem unlock myunlockkey" . Verify your bootloader is unlocked by doing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say UNLOCKED.

4) Flash your custom recovery by issuing the command "fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img"

5) Take out your battery and wait again for 5 secs. Reboot phone by pressing volume up + power. You are now on your custom recovery free to install whatever you like

Thank you very much, this is what I needed and hopefully it'll help others. I had problems at #4 but I installed TWRP from fastboot and now I have my recovery. +1

Guest jamie_w

If you get an email back saying something like this

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

We has retailed your needs to our correlative department.

And there will have expert to help you with your needs in three working days.

Please wait a period of time.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

Then reply straight away with something like this,

Hi I really hope the boot loader unlock code is sent real soon as I'm really needing this. Many thanks

Guest Hayder7
If you get an email back saying something like this

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

We has retailed your needs to our correlative department.

And there will have expert to help you with your needs in three working days.

Please wait a period of time.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

Then reply straight away with something like this,

Hi I really hope the boot loader unlock code is sent real soon as I'm really needing this. Many thanks

Thanks for the help :rolleyes: I will certainly follow the advice. Thanks again..

Guest timoti111

After 2 weeks i got my unlock code. First mail was with only written info and they told they have no code for me. Second mail they dont answered at all. Third mail I sent the photo of my box, recieved code and it worked :)

Guest fraska

I have unlock the bootloader with unlockbootloader.exe and now i wrote an email to huawei.

In the past I tried to run the update.app but the update froze and stood still at about 30%, what should I do?

Guest alkalinorap

I have unlock the bootloader with unlockbootloader.exe and now i wrote an email to huawei.

In the past I tried to run the update.app but the update froze and stood still at about 30%, what should I do?

You must install the UPDATE.APP with the OEM-INFO Hack Tool guide: http://www.modaco.com/topic/360716-oeminfo-hack-tool-v10-install-any-updateapp-20032013/

Guest Hayder7

I got my code, relocked my phone and then unlocked it the official way but did not get rid of the annoying restarts!! :( Anyone has got an idea please?