Unlocking Bootloader oficially with the code of Huawei

Guest alkalinorap

Guest alkalinorap

I got my code, relocked my phone and then unlocked it the official way but did not get rid of the annoying restarts!! :( Anyone has got an idea please?

Hi, with the official Bootloader unlock, reboots are discarded because of the Bootloader.

If you have reboots at the moment, are probably due to the ROM.

Guest smweb

I got my code, relocked my phone and then unlocked it the official way but did not get rid of the annoying restarts!! :( Anyone has got an idea please?

which ROM are you on? Try changing that and use something like Slim, Stock+, Lightning

Guest Hayder7

which ROM are you on? Try changing that and use something like Slim, Stock+, Lightning

I am running Slim V12 on 2030 baseband. :mellow:

Guest Hayder7

The reboots happen only when the mobile data is on when I am away from wi fi. There is also a strange behaviour: sometimes the phone vibrates and freezes when I press the volume + button?? Any idea please? :unsure:

Guest kyan31

The reboots happen only when the mobile data is on when I am away from wi fi. There is also a strange behaviour: sometimes the phone vibrates and freezes when I press the volume + button?? Any idea please? unsure.png

What ROM?

Guest Hayder7

I figured out this: the random vibrations are actually due to a bugreport generater that is activated when the vol - and + buttons are pressed together. I am trying to fix it and report later...In regards to the reboots I downgraded my baseband to the GB one and testing..

Guest rhen

To make things straight here are the steps to install a custom ROM once you have your unlock code.

1) Pull out your battery and wait for 5 secs. Insert it and open the phone in fastboot mode by holding volume down key + power. Connect your phone to pc.

2) Verify you are on stock bootloader and locked by issuing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say LOCKED. If no look for a thread here about "relocking/return to stock bootloader"

3) Unlock the bootloader by issuing the command "fastboot oem unlock myunlockkey" . Verify your bootloader is unlocked by doing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say UNLOCKED.

4) Flash your custom recovery by issuing the command "fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img"

5) Take out your battery and wait again for 5 secs. Reboot phone by pressing volume up + power. You are now on your custom recovery free to install whatever you like

In this case I don't need to backup IMEI?

I can simply install CM10.1 without messing up the IMEI or I need to root the original ROM and backup the IMEI first?

Guest predragiPredrag

In this case I don't need to backup IMEI?

I can simply install CM10.1 without messing up the IMEI or I need to root the original ROM and backup the IMEI first?

I used that instructions and didn't mess up my IMEI. As I understood IMEI messes up after changing basebands from GB to ICS.

Guest Aceion

I have question, I got unlock code and downloaded official B952

and now I should flash that original rom over stock+ and that will relock my bootloader.

So after I relocked bootloader I am on official 952 but I want to return to stock+, what do I do, I just follow these steps or do I have to do something

1) Pull out your battery and wait for 5 secs. Insert it and open the phone in fastboot mode by holding volume down key + power. Connect your phone to pc.

2) Verify you are on stock bootloader and locked by issuing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say LOCKED. If no look for a thread here about "relocking/return to stock bootloader"

3) Unlock the bootloader by issuing the command "fastboot oem unlock myunlockkey" . Verify your bootloader is unlocked by doing "fastboot oem get-bootinfo" it should say UNLOCKED.

4) Flash your custom recovery by issuing the command "fastboot flash recovery <filename>.img"

5) Take out your battery and wait again for 5 secs. Reboot phone by pressing volume up + power. You are now on your custom recovery free to install whatever you like

EDIT: I did it successfully with help of this thread: http://www.modaco.com/topic/362822-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions/

Edited by Aceion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bidzapfc

Worked like a charm.

For all those who have truoble waiting for code send email to [email protected] in this form. I got it 6 hours later

hi. i`lve seen that a user of huawei ascend g300 (u8815) you have provided the code to unlock the bootloader and successfully unlocked it.

i will re-send the data in this e-mail hopefully this time you give me the code.

MODEL:

IMEI:

S/N:

ID:

i am in ics official (4.0.3)

Thanks

Edited by bidzapfc

• 4 months later...

Well if you have B895 then don't you have the GB bootloader which is inherently unlocked?

I'm pretty sure that you have to install stock ICS and its inherently locked bootloader to unlock the bootloader.

You should also look at this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

and specifically this post:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2168479

• 1 month later...

Hello, 
I did send request mounth ago, and repeted it two weeks ago, but still there is no response from huawei. I even send e-mail to huawei, and asked them about unlock code, but no response, at all.

Guest amkiller

Huawei sent me the wrong code too (I think it was the network unlock code). Replied to them asking for it again and got this:

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Sorry about that we can't afford this unlock code to you.

Because there has many different customizations in different countries carrier operators customized .

Customized device.plz contact your initial service provider concerning unlock code

It is subjected to them.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email with previous correspondences for more efficient and convenient service. We will be happy to assist you further at that time.

If you would like to get immediately involved and help from Huawei’s new products and features, we encourage you to visit our website http://www.huaweidevice.com or our support column http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/technicaIndex.do?method=index&directoryId=5003

Huawei always strives to maintain the strictest controls in regards to your personal information. Click the link below to view our Data Privacy Policy: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/pageManagement.do?method=getPageManagement&code=legalstatement
Once again, thank you for contacting Huawei Device
Best Regards
Huawei Device Customer Care Team

Er.. help? :D

DC Unlocker doesn't give me my unlock code either (it detects the phone but just won't show the code).

Edit: Emailed Huawei again and they provided me with another unlock code which worked :).

Edited by amkiller

I used Unlockbootloader.exe and no problems, for now.

From where?

If it's from the "explained like you're 5" then you may start getting "3G" reboots with the hacked bootloader.

Edited by dalyer