Swype keyboard

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

Swype is finally out of beta and available in Google Play - trial version and a purchase for 65p/99c.

Works really well, and the final release has the option to hide the voice button, which was the biggest issue IMHO on the beta, too easy to hit it by mistake. Definitely my favourite keyboard.

Guest TangerineTractor

Swype for me has the best prediction and best functionally. It also looks good, and is nice and clear. I need a keyboard where I can see the colors of the punctuation sub keys, the default jb and ics keyboards are not very comfortable on my eyes.

Guest hippy dave

I've been using the beta, is it going to unexpectedly stop working at an inopportune moment?

Do you know if they've finally fixed the glitch where swiping from comma to space sometimes enters ".com" when it should give ", " ?

Guest george109

I just use touchpal, as with touchpal curve turned off then I can just swipe up to get the symbols. With swype i have to hold it down which is very slow! and defeats the point of having a fast keyboard if you have to waste time holding down to get symbols

Edited by george109