gellmar's StockMergE400 (gSME400) Custom ROM (Stock + merged memory)

Guest gellmar

Guest vuconghuu

Thank you so much, Gellmar. This is great. But I have a small question

When I use Root Explorer or ES File Manager. When I copy a file from system memory and paste to Internal memory (now is SD card), it said that "you can't paste here, the file system here is read-only"

Guest turvat1377

Guys did you try playing youtube videos using stockmerge rom? The video plays but the video doesn't appear, only sounds.

Guest vuconghuu

Guys did you try playing youtube videos using stockmerge rom? The video plays but the video doesn't appear, only sounds.

I have no problems with watching youtube videos. I tried watching on browsers (Opera Mini, Dolphin Browser), YouTube app, downloaded on Play Store. (as YouTube is removed in this Custom Stock ROM)

Guest Fernie89

Nice work Gellmar!! Waiting for the Spanish language since murat rom the link does not work, for now I will use your rom while waiting for the Spanish language xDD

Guest vuconghuu

ive installed this sdmerge and its working fine :) but sir gellmar can u please bring the default file manager ?

You can use ES File Manager or any kind of File Manager on Play Store

if i have to format my phone how should i format it ? do i have to go in cwm and do wipe data n cache ?

What do you mean by format? If you want to return to normal stock ROM with no SDMerge, use KDZ Updater to flash ROM

Guest intasar

What do you mean by format? If you want to return to normal stock ROM with no SDMerge, use KDZ Updater to flash ROM

no not returning to stock rom..i mean if i want to just format phone should i just wipe data and dalvik cache and reboot phone ?

i want to be on this sdmerge stock rom just want to format phone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sorry but I have not figured out if the Italian language is understood, for the rest, everything works: 3g, wifi, wifi tethering / usb and so on. etc.. ?

thanks for the answers and for the excellent work :)

I currently have a stock rom, just install zip from card? I want to leave the stock rom with only sdmerge400 and not CyanogenMod 9

Edited by pupo