Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gellmar's StockMergE400 (gSME400) Custom ROM (Stock + merged memory)

143 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much, Gellmar. This is great. But I have a small question

When I use Root Explorer or ES File Manager. When I copy a file from system memory and paste to Internal memory (now is SD card), it said that "you can't paste here, the file system here is read-only"

Posted · Report post

Guys did you try playing youtube videos using stockmerge rom? The video plays but the video doesn't appear, only sounds.

Posted · Report post

Guys did you try playing youtube videos using stockmerge rom? The video plays but the video doesn't appear, only sounds.

I have no problems with watching youtube videos. I tried watching on browsers (Opera Mini, Dolphin Browser), YouTube app, downloaded on Play Store. (as YouTube is removed in this Custom Stock ROM)

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry but it works now. I forgot to update my post. Works perfectly.

Posted · Report post

Nice work Gellmar!! Waiting for the Spanish language since murat rom the link does not work, for now I will use your rom while waiting for the Spanish language xDD

Posted · Report post

need v2 of parsland-gb-e400 :/

Posted · Report post

ive installed this sdmerge and its working fine :) but sir gellmar can u please bring the default file manager ?

Posted · Report post

if i have to format my phone how should i format it ? do i have to go in cwm and do wipe data n cache ?

Posted · Report post

ive installed this sdmerge and its working fine :) but sir gellmar can u please bring the default file manager ?

You can use ES File Manager or any kind of File Manager on Play Store

if i have to format my phone how should i format it ? do i have to go in cwm and do wipe data n cache ?

What do you mean by format? If you want to return to normal stock ROM with no SDMerge, use KDZ Updater to flash ROM

Posted · Report post

What do you mean by format? If you want to return to normal stock ROM with no SDMerge, use KDZ Updater to flash ROM

no not returning to stock rom..i mean if i want to just format phone should i just wipe data and dalvik cache and reboot phone ?

i want to be on this sdmerge stock rom just want to format phone

Posted · Report post

Wipe all (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache)

Posted · Report post

Sorry if my question sounds stupid

Can someone send me a link for the latest version working version???

Posted · Report post

Hey gellmar great work! My question is are you working on cm7? That would be very awesome!

Posted · Report post

please can u add arabic language to new update

please iwant it

thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm sorry but I have not figured out if the Italian language is understood, for the rest, everything works: 3g, wifi, wifi tethering / usb and so on. etc.. ?

thanks for the answers and for the excellent work :)

I currently have a stock rom, just install zip from card? I want to leave the stock rom with only sdmerge400 and not CyanogenMod 9

Edited by pupo

Posted · Report post

can this be applied in V10N EURO?

thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

Can someone tell me at least how can I put the greek language on this rom??

Posted · Report post

Thanks Gelimar for the useful upload. You're fulfulling my dream.