[ROM][CM10.1] favaroooo B4 09/05/2013

Guest fraska

Guest kyan31
That can't be fixed until CMR4 comes out, stop asking the same question over and over :P

Her kid you're like a nightmare everywhere and if you have no one's asking you to answer me as I asked you.

I'm a nightmare? Says the guy who asked me to fix the network like 5 times on my thread, and via PM too. And anyway, why is you are there or not?

Edited by kyan31

Guest Fikret488

Hello Kid Why do you lie to me you send private messages? To your First rom electra, i wrote a comment that rom loses the signal, and that rom is not worth it at all I wrote and never in my life did not send you a private message. As you say several times. Let the kid go and hea,l and do not bother people more.

Guest kyan31
Hello Kid Why do you lie to me you send private messages? To your First rom electra, i wrote a comment that rom loses the signal, and that rom is not worth it at all I wrote and never in my life did not send you a private message. As you say several times. Let the kid go and hea,l and do not bother people more.

OK.

Guest subbrn2

Can somebody explain what makes CM10.1 for g300 so desirable that

people keep on making roms based on it.

Why is it more attractive than CM10 which is a complete product (almost)?

For a CM10 rom you can choose between three bases:

dazzozo - OK

joestone - OK, with wifi freezes, rom is being updated

shendu - OK, with minor bugs, rom is being updated

For a cm10.1 base you have only a buggy one, which is not likely to be improved in near future, or ever.

Is this what it`s worth for:

- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggle in Quick Settings using long-press

- Percentage and estimated time remaining in download notifications

- Wireless charging and low battery sounds changed :) :) :)

- Gallery app updated for faster loading with new image transition :) :) :)

- Performance enhancements and bug fixes (Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming fix...)

P.S.

@telonius

CM10.1 has a bug that makes it loose network signal without showing a change in network icon.

It is heavy on battery consumption, too.

It`s papa doesn`t like it :)

I use this rom since Wednesday and I have no problem losing the signal phone

[JB] RainbowMod v0.5 by Mazrim Taim [4.2.1 and battery is good

Edited by subbrn2

Ok fraska

What you need to know is this rom is nothing new and does not fix anything that is all ready known on this rom, in fact it adds a few more problems without adding anything new. Best you don't bother i have tested this rom because of curiosity and its not too good tbh i am sure you can do better but the standard has raised since you were last here and i think the chinese have the uperhand with

Baidu

Guest kyan31

Ok fraska

What you need to know is this rom is nothing new and does not fix anything that is all ready known on this rom, in fact it adds a few more problems without adding anything new. Best you don't bother i have tested this rom because of curiosity and its not too good tbh i am sure you can do better but the standard has raised since you were last here and i think the chinese have the uperhand with

Baidu

Your very rude, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. I know people around here don't meet 'your' standard, but obviously you can't do any better so why even comment?

And anyway, I think baidu is done by a company/a big team of people, so obviously you're going to get a good product, or at least one that looks nice.

Edited by kyan31

Guest dakok

OK sedj,

What you need to know is this comment of yours is nothing new and does not fix anything that isn't already known on this matter, in fact it adds a few more problems without adding anything new. Best you don't bother - i have red your comment because of curiosity and its not too good. I am sure you can do better.

Guest fraska

Ok fraska

Baidu

Some problems are related to the kernel, if you are able to fix them release a kernel, I'll be happy to use your kerne; which bug introduces the rom?

In any case I prefer to do things slowly and done well rather than doing them quickly and badly.

Guest smweb

Ok fraska

Baidu

Baidu I think has a team of developers. So it's unfair to compare a single developer's work with a team. Secondly, love and hard-work from developers like fraska, daz, tillaz, et al are keeping G300 alive, otherwise with a couple of buggy updates from Huawei, a mediocre phone like G300 would have been dead long back.

Guest kyan31

I think sedj needs to be banned as he does the same thing on every ROM that is released. Just take some time to look at each ROM, and you'll find him criticising it it some way, and probably recommending Baidu on top. Its really annoying, and I don't think he should be part of the community. I'll definitely be reporting if I hear anything like this from sedj again.

Guest Owl93

He is being bluntly honest that is all. It's his opinion and the way he does express it it's a little bit "rough" but hey he is not insulting anyone.

I do apologize my remark was a little over the top and I do hope fraska continues his work on this, the more devs the better.

Edited by sedj

Guest kyan31

He is being bluntly honest that is all. It's his opinion and the way he does express it it's a little bit "rough" but hey he is not insulting anyone.

It's okay to express your own opinion, but you can't tell someone to "Not bother" and you can't start advertising other ROMs on someone elses thread.

Guest kyan31

I do apologize my remark was a little over the top and I do hope fraska continues his work on this, the more devs the better.

I find it hard to believe that your apology is actually legitimate after all the stuff you have posted previously.

Edited by kyan31

Guest mladenovic73

This is one of the best rom so far.Everything working just fine.Exept auto brightness but not a big problem.Very smooth.Thanx for this rom :D