Can someone explain Romanian to me?

Guest BrtH

Today I stumbled upon this page: http://acercloudmobile.blogspot.ro/p/unbrickresoftare.html

It should be a method to remove a hard brick, I wish that I had known this five weeks ago, so I didn't have to send it in to Acer which took four weeks to repair my hard brick. :(

Anyway, in the first steps, it looks like they are doing something with the bootloader. Could this also be a way to unlock the bootloader, so that we can use a custom kernel and the recovery with the official rom? Is there someone who knows romanian who could tell me what they do, if it works and if there is a way to apply it to do fancy things with the bootloader, or other fancy stuff with our device?

Guest umbro123

If you have a ww_gen1 device there is a method to unlock the bootloader on this forum, if you have other branded version from mobistar or orange then there is currently no method to unlock the bootloader.

First part "soft brick" is bassically a method to reflash the firmaware from the stock recovery wich works on every device, provided having the right branded firmware(ww_gen1, mobistar, oragen etc).Second part of the tutorial "hard brick" is usefull for romanian users with branded orange version who hardbricked their phones trying to unlock the bootloader with the ww_gen1 method.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nbkappa

If you have a ww_gen1 device there is a method to unlock the bootloader on this forum, if you have other branded version from mobistar or orange then there is currently no method to unlock the bootloader.

First part "soft brick" is bassically a method to reflash the firmaware from the stock recovery wich works on every device, provided having the right branded firmware(ww_gen1, mobistar, oragen etc).Second part of the tutorial "hard brick" is usefull for romanian users with branded orange version who hardbricked their phones trying to unlock the bootloader with the ww_gen1 method.

how can i flash boot area to S500 ?

thanks

• 3 months later...