glossywhite

Guest justin gale

Guest glossywhite

Thanks for all the hard work you have done mate your work is much appreciated :)

Awww that's so kind of you! What a nice surprise to find this thread! :D

Even nicer is that I've just been with one of my close friends... called... JUSTIN!

God bless you, Justin.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest shootomanUK

Thank you glossywhite for all your hard work and time you have put in, lets hope the bootloader gets unlocked and you come back soon !

The great devs are departing:

Rickywyatt - missing in action

Glossywhite - awol

who next ??

i too might jump ship to a MTK MT6589 import :)

Edited by shootomanUK

Guest glossywhite

Thank you glossywhite, :-)

You are very welcome, and I thank everyone who came before me, and remained/remains trying so hard, especially Paul and Ricky Wyatt; I stood on the shoulders of giants, in many ways.

Thank you for thanking me - that's very kind of you :D

Guest brit07

alast another leaves i raise a glass to another great dev that has brought great hacks to a unhackable device just a shame intel dropped the ball with the bootloader just think what could have been many of us came from the san Francisco which was a rooters dream ......... i haven't given up hope but as each of the great devs move on i ask myself how long before i am the only person left. great work from a nice guy your efforts will be missed

Edited by brit07

Guest glossywhite

alast another leaves i raise a glass to another great dev that has brought great hacks to a unhackable device just a shame intel dropped the ball with the bootloader just think what could have been many of us came from the san Francisco which was a rooters dream ......... i haven't given up hope but as each of the great devs move on i ask myself how long before i am the only person left. great work from a nice guy your efforts will be missed

How very gracious of you - I really appreciate the kind words, thank you. I just want you to know, however, that I've no plans to be leaving Modaco at all, so I'll still be around to help and generate random spurts of geek-infused code and insight!

God bless you, I really do appreciate you being so kind :)

Guest manishmalikkvs

How very gracious of you - I really appreciate the kind words, thank you. I just want you to know, however, that I've no plans to be leaving Modaco at all, so I'll still be around to help and generate random spurts of geek-infused code and insight!

God bless you, I really do appreciate you being so kind :)

I usually comment less in this forums( <_< ).But one think always make me force to visit this forum (apart from seeing some news regarding development and updates abt osd and xolo) is your comments . You are such a funny guys that almost every post of your post made me laugh ;).The way you taunt and give some sort eg or comparision is really so funny.I have some friends like you who made the atmosphere ecstatic just by the way of their communication.

Really gonna miss you man . I hope you do keep posting and active in the future too.

God Bless you and Have a nice life ahead ... :D

Guest BlueMoonRising

Thank you glossywhite for all your hard work and time you have put in, lets hope the bootloader gets unlocked and you come back soon !

The great devs are departing:

Rickywyatt - missing in action

Glossywhite - awol

who next ??

Yes, we all miss Ricky without a doubt. Probably the only dev we've had on here who had an earthly of cracking the bootloader

Guest kyan31
Yes, we all miss Ricky without a doubt. Probably the only dev we've had on here who had an earthly of cracking the bootloader

What happened to Ricky anyway? I don't own a San Diego so I don't check here much, but I still like to pop in every so often to check the development.

Anyway, bye bye Glossywhite, and good luck on your next projects :)

Guest BlueMoonRising

What happened to Ricky anyway? I don't own a San Diego so I don't check here much, but I still like to pop in every so often to check the development.

Anyway, bye bye Glossywhite, and good luck on your next projects :)

It was more a case of what happened to Ricky's phone, he tested it to destruction by dropping it. Well perhaps he wasn't actually testing it but at least he knows the tensile strength of it now... :(

Guest kyan31

It was more a case of what happened to Ricky's phone, he tested it to destruction by dropping it. Well perhaps he wasn't actually testing it but at least he knows the tensile strength of it now... sad.png

Ouch :unsure:

Maybe people could chip in to buy him another one, thats if he is interested. I'm sure you can grab a 2nd hand one for a cheap price.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Ouch :unsure:

Maybe people could chip in to buy him another one, thats if he is interested. I'm sure you can grab a 2nd hand one for a cheap price.

Afraid he's already moved on(Sony Xperia Z if memory serves) and since he's a daddy now I suppose he's going to be a wee bit busy in real life.

Guest kyan31

Afraid he's already moved on(Sony Xperia Z if memory serves) and since he's a daddy now I suppose he's going to be a wee bit busy in real life.

I didn't know that, if Ricky is reading this, congratulations :)