Nook Simple Touch reduced to £29

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Gareth Horne

Same here, got the order confirmation email at 16:10 on Tuesday, still waiting for it to be charged and it to be shipped, wish I'd been fast enough to use the Foyles link now..

Guest everett_psycho

My order from nook seems to be alright, got a despatch email saying it was due out yesterday, then ordered a second as a present last night and got another despatch email within an hour. A lot of people on hukd are having issues though, my order status says credit card and then the usual last few digits if that's any help

Guest WebWacker

I ordered at Blackwells, but my order has been "stuck" at "Credit Checking" for 24 hours already.

Could it be because I tried to ship the Nook to The Netherlands and they don't know what to do with my order? :)

Guest tidsoptimist

I ordered at Blackwells, but my order has been "stuck" at "Credit Checking" for 24 hours already.

Could it be because I tried to ship the Nook to The Netherlands and they don't know what to do with my order? :)

Same here. Did a google search and it seems like there's more then us having this "problem" not sure if all of them was outside uk though..

Guest despod

I ordered one from Foyles (delivery to ParcelMotel in Belfast for onward delivery to Cork) and I received a despatch email.

This was followed by an email telling me that the unit they were shipping had been damaged so I'd have to wait until replacements came into stock.

My order is still showing as complete/despatched.

Guest The Soup Thief

My order (placed a couple of days ago through Foyles) gives an estimated dispatch date of 20th January. Wtf?

Guest shootomanUK

My order (placed a couple of days ago through Foyles) gives an estimated dispatch date of 20th January. Wtf?

only 8 months to go....... what's your problem ? haha

Guest The Soup Thief

Harrumph!

Shurely shome mishtaike...

If a shipping confirmation doesn't show up early next week I'll have to send them a strongly worded email :-[

Guest Dan Mullen

I ordered two from Foyles and got a confirmation that the order had been accepted. About 15 minutes later, a work colleague tried to order and was told that they were taking "pre-orders" for shipping in January! I later received an email to say that my two had been despatched by 2nd class post. Hope I get them tomorrow...

Guest Zarch1972

my order status says credit card and then the usual last few digits if that's any help

Mine from Nook direct says the same, but it has done since I ordered it back on Tuesday.

I tweeted Nook Support (@NOOK_Care_UK) asking for an update last night and they replied "your order has already entered the shipping process".

Not particularly helpful. :(

I'm tempted to take a walk to John Lewis at lunchtime and see if I can pick one up from there instead.

Guest The Soup Thief

The above link was about Blackwells. I've ordered from Foyles, and though they've not sent news it's shipped, my order is still listed as in progress. Have emailed them to ask about the January shipping date

Guest Zarch1972

Just had an email from Nook:

"Your NOOK Order Is On Its Way" :)

Along with a UPS tracking link......... damn you Bank Holiday though, probably won't arrive until Tuesday at the earliest.

Guest everett_psycho

I didn't realise until I looked on hukd that they sent a despatch email. Guess my 2 are stuck in a warehouse somewhere, should have just tried tyre shop instead

Guest Gareth Horne

The "Your NOOK Order Is On Its Way email" went out at 12:44 today complete with UPS tracking number, looks good, guess it'll be after the bank holiday now though

Guest Zarch1972

Looks like mine from Nook will be here by close of play Wednesday, coming from Belgium. :blink:

Brussels, Belgium

05/04/2013

4:55 A.M.

Departure Scan

05/04/2013

1:48 A.M.

Arrival Scan

Utrecht, Netherlands

05/03/2013

11:45 P.M.

Departure Scan

05/03/2013

8:13 P.M.

Origin Scan

Netherlands

05/03/2013

8:11 A.M.

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Guest h@mster81

I have received two emails from Nook this morning:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase. We want to provide an update on your order. You should expect to receive your NOOK® Simple Touch within the next 4-5 business days. We will email you parcel tracking information when your NOOK has shipped.

Thank you,

The NOOK Support Team"

"Dear Valued Customer,

You recently received an email from NOOK customer service indicating that your NOOK Simple Touch would be shipped shortly.

We apologize for this error but your credit card was not charged as NOOK Simple Touch is temporarily out of stock. We’re pleased to let you know that we do have inventory of NOOK Simple Touch GlowLight and you may place an order by visiting http://uk.nook.com/.

Thank you.

The NOOK Support Team"

My order at Blackwell's has been cancelled...

I'm not a happy bunny.

Edit: ended up ordering some more Nook from Very w/ TCB just in case.

Guest brtemp

I had issues ordering from nook. So, I popped over to argos. I reserved it on thursday and picked it up on friday. :) rooting, here we come.

Guest everett_psycho
I have received two emails from Nook this morning:

Did you make contact or did they? I've heard nothing on my orders since the middle of last week when I got a shipping date of the 1st but nothing else since. Must say I'm not thrilled with their service, might cancel if I can and order from curry's as they seem to think more stock is due this week

Guest Dan Mullen

I've just received my order from Foyles. However, they've only sent me one when I ordered and paid for two! Tried calling them and got voicemail, so I've left a message. Not happy, might as well have got them on the high street :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.