Warning!!!!! NOT!!!! Working. Moderator please delete

Guest Spacecaker

Guest Ivan69

Bugs ?

do use other launcher as original Launcher2.apk might FC

i self prefer NovaLauncher

Tried with ORGROD phone after rebooting insecure bootloder (from Vache) but with no success... or at least I'm not able to see any change (I'm using Apex too)

Guest Spacecaker

i dont trust those anymor e :P

i want a simple app that does it xD

i think i found why it didnt worked sit added it to local prop instead of build.prop

Guest Ivan69

@Ivan69, on romanian blog you can find flashable zip for enable/disable acer interface.

Thankyou for the tip! Do you maybe also have a weblink?

Edited by Ivan69

Guest gsmarena1644

what does this app do actually? Sorry if this is considered a stupid question but im looking to change the os to pure android (camera, lock screen, etc) is this what it is? I had the nexus 4, loved the ui but hated the size

• 4 weeks later...
Guest razvankim

i have made themechooser for Galaxy Ace and based upon that source code i know how to create a proper app for this phone

Can't wait!

• 5 months later...

Hello !

Thank you for your application ! It's the easiest way to disable Acer Shell !

Even if was forced to use Acer Tool to reboot with rw permission because in the Terminal Emulator it doesn't work when I want to remount system with rw : " Mount : operation not permitted" . Do you know why ? (My bootloader is unlocked)

And I have also a problem with my lockscreen : when I listen to music with any player, the background is black... Is it normal ?

Despite it, I can personalize my phone as I want :)

Guest Spacecaker

Hello !

Thank you for your application ! It's the easiest way to disable Acer Shell !

Even if was forced to use Acer Tool to reboot with rw permission because in the Terminal Emulator it doesn't work when I want to remount system with rw : " Mount : operation not permitted" . Do you know why ? (My bootloader is unlocked)

And I have also a problem with my lockscreen : when I listen to music with any player, the background is black... Is it normal ?

Despite it, I can personalize my phone as I want :)

the app does not work

and lockscreen is darkened to the picture thats on ur music album

if u have a album picture on the music u listen it will display the album picture on lockscreen.

Ok, I thought it worked because when I pressed "Disable" it rebooted my phone and I had Acer Shell disabled... But I think it's because I also edit the build.prop...

Thank you, and do you think it's possible to keep both the ancient lockscreen and Acer shell disabled ?