[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Wow! so impressed. Can i come back original theme after using option 25,26,27 ?

I have uploaded the stock theme for those that want to return :)

Edited by Guest

Guest SmoKe42

@SmoKe42

we have only tested this on uk osd and xolo

Ok, then I guess there is some difference between the UK and the French version. The only solution for now is to flash to Xolo's rom but I would like to keep the ability to turn back to Orange FR rom. I've been looking for the update.zip of the french version, but it is not on the phone neither on orange website. Anyone have an idea for get this file?

Guest stephen m

rickywyatt. What about the problem I had (and others) with the phone not reading the SD card after being rebooted. A number of posts up

Edited by stephen m

Guest ferrari35

This tool is great:) thanks alot.

One quick question(well two really)1. is there any chance of adding a volume hack into the tool(while the speakers is good the headphone volume is kinda low) and 2. in system tuner under cpu it shows stock kernle has 4 governers(ondemand interactive userspace and performance) will these work with the intel chips or are they just for the arm chips?

Guest BlueMoonRising

This tool is great:) thanks alot.

One quick question(well two really)1. is there any chance of adding a volume hack into the tool(while the speakers is good the headphone volume is kinda low) and 2. in system tuner under cpu it shows stock kernle has 4 governers(ondemand interactive userspace and performance) will these work with the intel chips or are they just for the arm chips?

They wouldn't be there if they didn't work. They're stock, Ricky didn't add them.

Guest stephen m

new aio tool ready please read info when you install it :ph34r:

Fantastic. Which option for 'Fixed MediaProvider now sdcard stay showing' Soz. Tried option 14 - now reads SD card. Thanks rickywyatt et al

Edited by stephen m

Guest stephen m

Off topic slightly I know. But now that the SD card stays showing is there a way I can get the photos to be stored on the external SD card. If so how please

why when I deodex xolo ICS once rebooted the search apk is an android 2.2 looking one when I hit search bar?

Not sure as the two extra search apks are in the xolo update but, deodexing somehow makes them the default. Next time ricky updates tool I will reupload deodex without the extra search apks.

Not sure as the two extra search apks are in the xolo update but, deodexing somehow makes them the default. Next time ricky updates tool I will reupload deodex without the extra search apks.

Do you know what I could edit to point to the right apk? Plus I tried to delete them from /system/app, the ics search ui is back but no keyboard.

never mind, Re deodex, deleted both apk and now I have search ICS ui and keyboard. thanks!

Edit: I flashed a theme, the keyboard is gone. I looked in system/app it's there. ??

Edited by ayziaa

Guest stephen m

never mind, Re deodex, deleted both apk and now I have search ICS ui and keyboard. thanks!

Edit: I flashed a theme, the keyboard is gone. I looked in system/app it's there. ??

Yeah. Just noticed this as well. Should have the text Google on the left but mine has a magnifying glass. How d'you rectify this?

Guest stephen m

try this goto setting app all apps go down to launcher click it and clear cache the force close then hit home button

Just tried it. And nope, the old search bar is still there

Edited by stephen m

Guest stephen m

Just uninstall the two search apps other than GoogleQuickSearch.

That did the trick. Thanks jikobutsu. Just one another thing, can you get the photos to be stored on the external SD card