[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest rickywyatt

new tool will be read soon whats new?

adb backup and restore you can enter you backup name to :)

flibblesan's mod pack

and aio download backup and restore

a clear manual lol i spent all night writing it

Guest potatowhale

So I'm totally new to this, Have rooted my OSD and considering flashing the xolo ICS, what exactly would that consist of? would it mean re installing apps etc? Sorry for the newbie questions, but I like to fiddle with my computers too much to leave this alone.

Guest BlueMoonRising

So I'm totally new to this, Have rooted my OSD and considering flashing the xolo ICS, what exactly would that consist of? would it mean re installing apps etc? Sorry for the newbie questions, but I like to fiddle with my computers too much to leave this alone.

Your apps should be fine but the new version of the tool will allow backup of apps so just hold on for a day.

Guest itzram

Will the backup function create backup of the application as well as data? If we brick the phone, can we bring it back up with stock rom and then restore to get both apps and data?

Guest rickywyatt

the back will backup everything in data but won't backup sdcard or sdcard-ext

I advice everyone to download the new manual found on first page

Guest potatowhale

Great tool you have here, just flashed the Xolo ICS and all is working great. It's soooo much nicer than the orange one.

Just wish we had Bootloader access =(

Guest bravo76pk

thanks rickywyatt for this great tool.. iam experiencing a problem where i have flashed xolo ics but didnt like it and want to flash orange ics back now whenever i do it says cannot stat system and then flash hangs after that phone go into intel logo boot loop... on checking the file folder of your aio directory as described in manual page 1 there is no system folder only system2? is this a bug ? i have downloaded both ics and ics dump from aio tool please help

thanks looking forward for your reply

Guest rickywyatt

the system folder is in sandiego/tools/system the link name has just change now to orange system but ill cheak later to see if there is a error in the script

Guest Atir101

First of all thanks Ricky for helping me out late at night. I did manage to flash xolo ics and get phone back up and running. Now i also got the same problem like bravo76 that trying to flash orange ics it gets stuck while installation and gives an "error number 7 installation aborted". I noticed in the folder while dump.zip is being downloaded it is visible but as soon as download is completed it vanishes and is no more in the folder or anywhere in the pc as i tried to search it. Another thing happens after download is completed the 'system' folder also vanishes and another folder called 'system2' is created which does not have all the files you have listed in your manual for orange ics flash. Did download everything maybe like 5 times from 1-5 still got the same error and same behaviour in folders on 2 different computers. Looking forward to your reply :). Once again thanks a million for the help :)

Guest bravo76pk

atir101 i have bricked my phone :( now its in a boot - recovery - boot loop :( i can press power + vol to bring into droidboot mode cannot access adb.. if i try unbricking it stays the same even after the flash dont know what i have done....

i dont know if i can access adb but fastboot is there i dont know how i can recover :( anyone please help

Guest rickywyatt

First of all thanks Ricky for helping me out late at night. I did manage to flash xolo ics and get phone back up and running. Now i also got the same problem like bravo76 that trying to flash orange ics it gets stuck while installation and gives an "error number 7 installation aborted". I noticed in the folder while dump.zip is being downloaded it is visible but as soon as download is completed it vanishes and is no more in the folder or anywhere in the pc as i tried to search it. Another thing happens after download is completed the 'system' folder also vanishes and another folder called 'system2' is created which does not have all the files you have listed in your manual for orange ics flash. Did download everything maybe like 5 times from 1-5 still got the same error and same behaviour in folders on 2 different computers. Looking forward to your reply smile.png. Once again thanks a million for the help smile.png

did you use the right setup eg 32 for 32 bit pc or 64 for 64bit pc?

Guest rickywyatt

new tool uploading with fixed

• flibblesan's script typos
  • edited downloader for both 32&64 bit it will not delete the downloaded zip's
  • added all downgrade files for the xolo 27mb patch to make it easy for newbees
  • updated manual to help if your stuck in a bootloop
  • iv removed the s2 build.prop mod as its using different gpu and changed it for motorola razr i

Guest BlueMoonRising

hi trying to put the samsung s2 build onto phone and keep getting error message saying it cant be mount am i doing something wrong

See a couple of posts further up.

Guest Khohol

I flash my Megafon SP-A20i Mint to Xolo. All works fine, thanks a lot.

But one thing - On original build from Megafon we have Intel WiDi software. In Xolo - NO. Do you have any idea?