[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest utternoob

it was hard getting the aio-auto xolo script to work but got there in the end :)

with the xolo auto script it will first flash to stock

then

root

install init.d

deodex

debrand

flash stock Intel logo

and enable sdcard

and then swap them

all in one script to make it easy for beginners

hope you all like it :)

One question: Could something similar be made for the Orange ROM, as I personally quite like it?

Guest Cozworth806

Hi, No idea where I am with this, wasn't aware I needed to download additional files for deodex? So from sound of it then thats why its stuck at the boot logo.

Any help in words of one syllable please welcome

Guest BlueMoonRising

http://www.modaco.co...dex-orange-ics/

Hi, No idea where I am with this, wasn't aware I needed to download additional files for deodex? So from sound of it then thats why its stuck at the boot logo.

Any help in words of one syllable please welcome

You've answered your own question surely(although then again there wasn't really a question there). use the setup.bat file to download all necessary files and to have them installed in the correct directories.

Guest Hpi_matrix

Im trying to reset my phone back to stock orange. Ive downloaded the Orange ICS files from the AIO set up, I then use the AIO tool and select option 2, ive then taken a screen shot of what happens.

My phone boots to the blue man before going to the green man with its belly open, it talks about update packages and installing updates before failing and aborting and then giving me the option to reboot system now, apply update from external storage etc

Does the phone need to be rooted? I have tried rooting but it seems to do the operation very quickly and doesnt reboot, adbd Insecure installs but tells me "superuser access is need, but could not be aquired. Are you rooted and did you give permission"

lXMNi.jpg

Guest aidanj

hello,

i am having a bit of trouble flashing the orange ics 'over' the xolo ics, as i need to send off my phone to orange for repair.

i am currently on the xolo ics and am rooted.

i have gone through the san diego setup program, selected 64-bit, and downloaded all of the roms (i.e. xolo ics, orange ics and orange gb).

i rooted my phone successfully, then flashed the orange logo successfully (what is the difference between that and the "stock" logo?).

i then tried to flash the orange ics so that my warranty would be valid, but was met by this:

35d5ctw.jpg

adb insecure is obviusly enabled, so no issues there.

then my phone attempts to flash the rom, and i am met with this:

2ilooyw.jpg

the phone then rebbots, then boot loops at the intel logo, so all i can do is do fix brick from within the aio tools itiliy which resets and un-roots the phone - but remains on xolo ics.

anyone know what's going wrong here?

Guest Cozworth806

You've answered your own question surely(although then again there wasn't really a question there). use the setup.bat file to download all necessary files and to have them installed in the correct directories.

No there wasn't a question there, as I actually missed the first (and obviously most important part) of the setup after install.

Will download and see if that enables anything better. Still within 14 days so orange said they will take it back.

Guest FullXon

Hi, i'd like to add that i am also having trouble with reverting back to Orange ICS after flashing Xolo ICS. Though the practically non-bloated aspect of the firmware appealed to me, i actually missed the orange colour scheme (one in a million, i know) and have tried to flash back several times, but twice resulted in bootloop and three times the 'error 7' message appeared, as mentioned by others.

Can u please shine some light on this, if possible? thanks

Guest BlueMoonRising

Im trying to reset my phone back to stock orange. Ive downloaded the Orange ICS files from the AIO set up, I then use the AIO tool and select option 2, ive then taken a screen shot of what happens.

My phone boots to the blue man before going to the green man with its belly open, it talks about update packages and installing updates before failing and aborting and then giving me the option to reboot system now, apply update from external storage etc

Does the phone need to be rooted? I have tried rooting but it seems to do the operation very quickly and doesnt reboot, adbd Insecure installs but tells me "superuser access is need, but could not be aquired. Are you rooted and did you give permission"

You do have to be rooted first.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Every time i try to deodex xolo ics, my phone gets bricked :(

Have you installed the small (27MB?) Xolo update? If so remove it first using the tool.

Guest Hpi_matrix

You do have to be rooted first.

I reset the phone and re-installed xolo and have managed to root the phone, im now experiencing the same issue as the users above

Guest Biohead

Double check the Orange Dump has unpacked in the correct place. It should be C:\SanDiego\System. If it's not, open up Dump.zip, and extract it manually to C:\SanDiego\System (not System2!!).

Took me some time but I sorted it in the end.

Edited by Biohead

Guest FullXon

Yeah, same, it hadn't extracted to the correct directory (if anywhere at all). Now, i have another problem though, When i attempt to flash Orange ICS i always end up with an error partway through saying there is not enough space on the device to copy a file, and then proceeding to push the update.zip.

I had a good 3gb of space available and had installed no apps, so i dont understand where this error is coming from, is it perhaps referring to the system partition?

and if so, is ther any reason why it's not working for me?

Thanks,

-FullXon

Guest rickywyatt

the problem is dropbox keeps changing the download files names and thay wont extract and i cant keep up with them the error is because orange put a patch in there rom and it checks the system partition if the file dont match the orange ics update will stop

Guest Biohead

First, make sure the Dump.zip isn't in that system folder, as it will push everything in there to the phone.

Two, and this is the issue I had (Post #614):

In the script (at the Orange ICS section), theres a line that says:

adb shell rm -r system/app/*
For some reason, it returns an error with this code so I've replaced it with:
adb shell rm -r system/app

adb shell mkdir system/app

If run the orange ics section line by line in a separate command prompt, you'll be able to identify if thats the issue.

Guest FullXon

First, make sure the Dump.zip isn't in that system folder, as it will push everything in there to the phone.

Two, and this is the issue I had (Post #614):

In the script (at the Orange ICS section), theres a line that says:

adb shell rm -r system/app/*
For some reason, it returns an error with this code so I've replaced it with:
adb shell rm -r system/app

adb shell mkdir system/app

If run the orange ics section line by line in a separate command prompt, you'll be able to identify if thats the issue.

This sounds suspicously similar to my problem, in that i feel like the system/app folder is not deleted, and thus there is not enough space (although the files might be overwritten when pushed and i might be talking crap :P)

EDIT: I'd like to confirm that indeed, this was my problem, as after editing the script all the files copied no problem (Windows 7 x64), however installing Orange ICS still ended up an error: status 7 :(

Edited by FullXon

Guest utternoob

Updated to 6/1, downloaded all files. Ran tool, daemon starts, then error: device not detected. Think I should have re-installed Intel drivers, but I'm not sure. Device was in debug mode, plugged in and everything

Guest BlueMoonRising

Updated to 6/1, downloaded all files. Ran tool, daemon starts, then error: device not detected. Think I should have re-installed Intel drivers, but I'm not sure. Device was in debug mode, plugged in and everything

You don't need to re-install the Intel drivers, try plugging the phone out and back in again.