[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Misadgror

Have you installed the small (27MB?) Xolo update? If so remove it first using the tool.

Nope, haven't installed that update. I'm able to root without any problem.

Guest rickywyatt

Heres a bit more info on my status 7 error, it was due to libc_orig.so, apparently, in the system/lib/arm folder.

Hope that helps :)

I'm getting the same error to lol

ill don't no why but ill try and fix it asap

Guest Tanay Mondal

plz someone help me.

I tried this app on play, name: [root] Chainfire3D . After restarting it stucked on XOLO logo. Then i tried Fix Bricked. But It's show RED triangle at the time of update & then restarts & again stucked on XOLO logo.

So i tried command prompt, typed "adb shell" , but it's everytime showing device not found.

Plz help. :(

Guest rickywyatt

ok first you need adb so keep typing adb shell once it changes from device not found to $ then open aio to and select downgrade as you have upgraded with the 27mb once you have done that you can then brick fix

please remember if you install the 27mb you have to downgrade before brick fixing

Guest BlueMoonRising

plz someone help me.

I tried this app on play, name: [root] Chainfire3D . After restarting it stucked on XOLO logo. Then i tried Fix Bricked. But It's show RED triangle at the time of update & then restarts & again stucked on XOLO logo.

So i tried command prompt, typed "adb shell" , but it's everytime showing device not found.

Plz help. :(

Presuming you are rooted, if not have you installed the small Xolo update?

"For Froyo and Gingerbread ONLY. NOT COMPATIBLE with Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean !!" this is from the description in the Play Store, do read first before installing apps.

Edit :- damn, Ricky typed faster than me...

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Tanay Mondal

sorry, i am totally noob. after that problem i tried fix bricked only, but at the time of flashing a RED triangle logo appeared & restarted & again stucked on xolo

Guest Tanay Mondal

Actually previous time i had same problem but that was for 27mb update & i solved that time by reading ur post by doing adb shell, cache clear,, something like that . But this time i have this problem bcoz of that app. But this time i am always facing device not found error. :(

Guest rickywyatt

do this

turn off phone then press and hold volume -

then whilst holding that press and hold the power button the phone will boot into bootloader

you'll see a blue man on screen

do you see it?

Guest rickywyatt

good go to c:\sandiego\tool\ and open commard prompt and type this

fastboot -i 0x8087 erase system

then open aio tool and press option 1 to brick fix if that don't work let me no

Guest Tanay Mondal

fastboot -i 0x8087 erase system --- DONE, result OKAY

fix brick --- DONE. restarted,.... no, again RED triangle logo, and restarted :(

Guest rickywyatt

special thanks to Richard for your £5 donation all donations will be going towards a new san Diego so I can use it for developing on :)

Guest rickywyatt

fastboot -i 0x8087 erase system --- DONE, result OKAY

fix brick --- DONE. restarted,.... no, again RED triangle logo, and restarted :(

ok boot back into Droidboot and try to downgrade

Guest Tanay Mondal

choosed option 32

deamon not running. starting it now on port 5037

deamon started succesfully.

now nothing is happening, keeps blinking a space bar... :(

Guest Tanay Mondal

hurrah! i followed below steps from a thread posted by u & it worked.

oh thank you very much... thanks.

fastboot -i 0x8087 erase cache

sweet now copy c:/sandiego/xolo/updste.zip to c:/sandiego/tools then type

fastboot -i 0x8087 flash update c:/sandiego/tools/update.zip

Guest mattjclements

Hi - just a quick question - I bricked my phone yesterday to the point of no return, so got an exchange - all I want to do is enable the SD card - I have rooted fine. But to deodex, this is where I am stuck - i downloaded the orange deodexed file, but when these get extracted by the script, where do these files go - I can't see them anywhere and am wondering if this is why it bricked yesterday!

Many Thanks!