[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest rickywyatt

New aio tool come soon to a phone near you lol

• Edited root script removed all sony parts and made it quicker
  • Fixed the service name too long
  • Added fastboot Command to the tool not for newbee's
  • Fixed Orange deodex
  • Added a new gpu driver for both orange xolo this should fix gta and should not bug out other applications

im still trying to fix flash to orange ics

Guest rickywyatt

iv got an idea how to fix the flashing orange over xolo but i will have to do it a other way so

ill first remove xolo app framework then push orange app framework and build.prop and any lib's that are needed and logo

basically making it a orange Rom not even orange would no it aint there rom

what do you think?

Guest grizzlyflea

special thanks to Richard for your £5 donation all donations will be going towards a new san Diego so I can use it for developing on :)

in that case I'll try my best to get a donation to you as well

Guest Biohead

iv got an idea how to fix the flashing orange over xolo but i will have to do it a other way so

ill first remove xolo app framework then push orange app framework and build.prop and any lib's that are needed and logo

basically making it a orange Rom not even orange would no it aint there rom

what do you think?

When I went back to Orange ICS, the only problem I had was the deleting of the system/app folder. Once I got around that it, the rest of the process worked fine so it certainly works in it's current form for some cases. How odd.

If I get time, I'll go through the process again and see if I can replicate a successful flash from Xolo ICS to Orange ICS.

Guest utternoob

extract this to c:\sandiego\tool and run the root.bat

Thanks. I'll try it later

Edit: No good. Should I choose option 1 from tool and then root?

Edited by utternoob

Guest utternoob

Flashed Xolo, but won't root. How would I go back to Orange ICS seeing as I don't have root? Get a signature verification error when flashing normally

Guest rickywyatt

tool is now done these are the orange ics app that will be removed with the auto orange aio tool

Asphalt6

Bejeweled2

BlockBreaker3HD

Uno Intel

just going to test one more time then upload

Guest davyw44

hi i need some help.

i tried to root my phone using AIO tool. I downloaded tool and installed per instructions. During the installation it seemed to skip steps 4&5 as options did not appear. I then opened tool and selected option 7, seemed to be going ok and phone rebooted but phone is now stuck in droidboot. I can use volume key to select the 4 options (reboot droidboot, reboot, recovery, power off) however power button does not execute any command.

Anybody know how to restore the phone

thanks

i tried flashing orange ics with the updated tool, and got the error 7 again (error in cache i think), and the phone is bootlooping at the intel logo.

normally i would do the fix brick option, but it says "waiting for device" - which was not the case with previous versions of the tool.

what to do?