[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Cozworth806

So I want to root, enable the SD card, and debrand. Think I have Orange ICS (swapped out phone arrived today)

Does the debrand option automatically strip apps from the install or does it a choice as to what you can remove?

Do I have to run deodex first to enable the SD card? (This is where I bricked it last time)

Ta

Guest DumonKri

Finally i get to use your great tool ricky with my new virgin sim. No longer is my OSD a £140 brick!

Just a few things that i've noticed, would appreciate if anyone could tell me if they are having the same issues. I'm running win7 64bit.

LCD density mod doesn't work. It says can't find C:\SanDiego\tools\dpi\270 even though it's there and the default.prop is in there.

Installing flibblesans mod pack doesn't remove the old apps and i end up getting some doubles. No biggie, i can manually remove them with titanium backup. Except since doing everything titanium backup has stopped working. Tried reinstalling, deleting data but no luck.

If anyone has any ideas regarding titanium backup i would appreciate it.

Edited by DumonKri

Guest rickywyatt

if you have root explorer go to system/app and make sure you don't have any .odex files and any doubles apk if you have let me no

special thanks to Dumon for your kind donation of £5.00 ;)

Guest DumonKri

if you have root explorer go to system/app and make sure you don't have any .odex files and any doubles apk if you have let me no

Thanks. Do you deodex after installing flibblesans mod or before?

Edit- When installing i get can't mount system/app/*.odex. No such file or directory. Same for framework and lib

I get doubles for movie editor and clock but no .odex files in there. There seems to be other things similar to each other but i'm not sure if they are doubles or not.

I also have three camera apps, orange plus, social gallery.

At least Titanium backup works now so i can remove them :)

But now i can't see pictures in the gallery or social gallery app. It says "No external storage avaliable"

Edited by DumonKri

Guest DumonKri

did you tick both boxes in adbd unsecure on your phone

Yep :) I've now removed adb unsecure as i've hacked adb. This is about the 6th time i've been through things lol

Gallery was working at some point but when i did something (yes i am an idiot, i can't remember what it was) i had to do a brick fix and start again.

and now i have titanium backup problems again. I've done two things, enabled both sd cards in xolo and the razr i mod. I'll work my way backwards

Edited by DumonKri

Guest DumonKri

use the auto xolo bat

Ok i'll give it a go again.

i really shouldn't be doing this right now, i have an exam tomorrow morning. But i can't resist!

So far so good.

Ok stopped on deodex, but pulling the cable out and put it back in seems to have sorted it.

Ok all done. Still getting "SD card unmounted or not present" in social gallery. And titanium backup isn't working still.

I don't know what i did before that made titanium backup work again.

Did a factory reset still can't see pics in social gallery.

Edited by DumonKri

Guest DumonKri

use aio tool and first click swap sdcard then after choose enable both cards

I'm guessing you mean swap then enable the both cards after i've finished the aio tool? As the sdcard option doesn't come up in the aio tool process.

That didn't work but thanks for your help.

Edited by DumonKri

Guest DumonKri

ok so fix brick has got my albums loading again. I'm going to run through the AIO xolo tool, then swap and then enable sdcard. I'll let you know how i get on.

Guest rickywyatt

ok everyone my partner gave birth today to my baby girl so I'll be having a couple of days off so I ask any of the aio pros to help the neebees please I'll cheek up from time to time

Guest jasonXXx
ok everyone my partner gave birth today to my baby girl so I'll be having a couple of days off so I ask any of the aio pros to help the neebees please I'll cheek up from time to time
Congrats on the baby don't have too many sleepless nights lol

Guest DumonKri

Congrats ricky!

Ok so now using the AIO tool for xolo i get stuck on the xolo logo after de-odexing.

Any ideas? Would installing the orange update and then trying xolo again make any difference?

Edited by DumonKri

Guest almighty15

is there any need for that @almighty15

that's why most people have rooted there phone with my tool

you must have the 27mb update installed

I've not installed it, the options comes up to install it but I decline.

I want to install the deodex Xolo ICS ROM, I've downloaded it but how do I install it?