[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Biohead

Many congratulations Ricky! All the best to yourself and the mother!

Start from the beginning:

1) Have you got the Android drivers installed from the Intel Website?

2) Have you enabled debugging mode on the handset (in settings)?

3) Have you got as far as getting ADBD Insecure showing in your installed apps?

Edited by Biohead

Guest DumonKri

I'm giving up on de-odexing. Something isn't right, though it was working when i managed to do a successful install first time round. I might install orange at some point and see if that makes a difference, for now i'm going to have fun with my phone

Quick note. Not de-odexing and installing flibblesans stock pack doesn't produce doubles so must have been something to do with the de-odexing.

Edited by DumonKri

Guest almighty15

Cant get root to work, installs SU just fine, install Titanium back up to remove apps and they won't go away.

Tried Deodex and that doesn't work either

I've checked again and the 27mb update is still asking to install so that's not the issue.

Running the Xolo ICS ROM and not the Orange one.

All I want is the Xolo ROM with all the bloatware removed

Guest Biohead

I wouldn't quite call me a pro, but I am happy to have a blast at it....

Although didn't you say a few posts back you had a nice new baby to see to rather than your tools? ;)

Guest utternoob

Is there a way to make internal storage default even after enabling the sd card slot? Just went to play Fifa 12, have the files, but it said my sd card didn't have enough space

Guest rickywyatt

just to say iv tested root on orange and xolo root works on both but I am using the old ota I think there must be a newer version on newer orange phones

Guest DumonKri

are you using the auto tool or the aio?

I used the auto tool as when i got to the de-odexing it would make my phone stick on the xolo logo.

I say there were no doubles, but it turns out after i went in with root explorer the were a couple with doubles but they just didn't show up in the app menu.

I'm pretty sure it was clock and something else (I know what great help i am!)

I'm pretty happy at where the phone is now, not too worried about the sdcard at the moment. I'll just wait and see where you get with the tool ricky ;)

Just one other thing someone may be able to help me with. After installing flibblesans stock pack it installs google music but it doesn't show up in the google play store. I've tried deleting with titanium backup but it says it can't find the .apk. I've also manually deleted with root explorer but when i go to reinstall from the market it says it already exists. Again not a huge deal but i obviously want to be able to update it in the future. Failing no work around i'll just flash the rom again and manually push/download the apps i want from flibblesans stock pack.

Guest Cozworth806

just to say iv tested root on orange and xolo root works on both but I am using the old ota I think there must be a newer version on newer orange phones

Would that be a reason why the tool doesn't complete when I try to root my new phone, just sits there hanging at the running prompt?

This is after enabling USB debugging etc.

My new phone came with GB, I upgraded to ICS, and while the old phone I had (thats I bricked) rooted fine, this one just won't do it. Owt else I can try?

Would like to clear some apps I won't use really, and enable the SD card. Ta

Guest utternoob

It should work fine. I switched from Xolo ICS back to Orange via the GB rom and it rooted it fine. Got SD cards working, more gamed thanks to the other mods as well.

Edit: Anyone else noticed that even with both SD cards in, they still run out of space as the slot doesn't get used by apps?

Edited by utternoob

Guest grizzlyflea

It should work fine. I switched from Xolo ICS back to Orange via the GB rom and it rooted it fine. Got SD cards working, more gamed thanks to the other mods as well.

Edit: Anyone else noticed that even with both SD cards in, they still run out of space as the slot doesn't get used by apps?

yep definitely notice that. Is it possible to actually swap the mounts?

Guest utternoob

Yeah, swap SD cards, but mine is only 4gb

Edit: Is there a method of downgrading to Orange GB without flashing the ICS? I'd like to do the update via OTA. Do I just need to edit the script and remove the commands for flashing ICS?

Edited by utternoob

Guest rickywyatt

yep :)

by the way new to coming

moded both auto orange and xolo scripts so it will only reboot phone when flashing and rooting removed most adb remount

iv had to do it like this as intel have a buggy adb as if you reboot to meny time adb on osd stops working and kills auto scripts

you have to remember to enable both boxes and adbd unsecure in installed apps or 5he script will floop

iv edited the aio tool menu I think it look cleaner and add a adb reboot option to it to