[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

I bought San Diego today from Orange store and currently unable to root it.

I did ota upgrade to ics.

I have downloaded drivers for intel, and when running number 7 to root it, it gives error.

I do not have option in adbd insecure to select the 2 options mentioned before as it gives warning superuser access is needed. The issue is due to the root not completing. I have tried multiple times without look.

Im new up rooting but understand it should be fairly straight forward. Is this an issue with the rom i have pre installed?

I have downloaded root checker and shows root has not taken place.

All i want to do is root and enable the SD card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I managed to flash to xolo and that worked. however when going to orange, may have done something wrong, as on reboot its a looping intel boot screen.

I have tried to run tool and does not see device

I have been into command prompt and types adb shell looking at some previous posts but it says device not found.

I did earlier try the command with cache and that did something, hovever when try the same command now it does not recognise my device.

I can get phone into fastboot mode by holding down power volume buttons but thats all apart from the looping intel logo.

Any help would be appreciated. I have also tried to flash the rom from xolo in command prompt but it says waiting for device.

After flashing the deodexed orange is there any way to remove the notification toggles or customise them? I really don't like the setup of them and rather use an application but don't want to have both cluttering up my notification bar.

Thanks

Guest grizzlyflea

After flashing the deodexed orange is there any way to remove the notification toggles or customise them? I really don't like the setup of them and rather use an application but don't want to have both cluttering up my notification bar.

Thanks

I was wondering if it is at all possible to customise the appearance and functionality of the bar

Guest rickywyatt

to remove the notification toggles you'll need to edit build.prop

edit this line from

ro.product.statusbarwidget=1

to

ro.product.statusbarwidget=0

to remove the notification toggles you'll need to edit build.prop

edit this line from

ro.product.statusbarwidget=1

to

ro.product.statusbarwidget=0

Thanks, my phone is perfect now =D

Guest ashutosh00074

Hello flibblesan i am having xolo x900 and i use [Mod] 'Stock' Android 4.0.4 pack for Xolo ICS and when i am trying to flash with AIO San Diego Tool (tried Both option 1.Fix bricked phone , 2. Flash xolo ics )it shows in android system recovery .

Findig update package...

Opening update package...

Verifying update package...

E:failed to verify whole-file signature

E:signature verification failed

Installation aborted

Now if you have any idea to solve this please help me .

I am having totaly bricked phone it stacks on xolo logo and then resarts automatically and get into the recovery mode

rickywyatt plz help all member's suggetion are welcome.

put fone in fastboot and select brick fix kill adb.exe with task manager the the aio tool will start to flash the update.zip

Hi. Im not sure how you mean do this. I have phone is fast boot mode. I am unablwe to use aio tool; at moment as it says waiting for device.

so i went to tools, selected brick holder, then went to task manager and ended adb.exr process then selected the update.zip which takes me into folder recovery.img etc.

Not sure doing this correctly or not

Guest BlueMoonRising

The signal booster is that for Orange ICS only?

No, it'll work with Xolo too, in fact a whole raft of phones will support it but Orange choose to keep it to a very few(mostly Blackberries for some reason).

Guest i am not a hacker

Would someone be able to make a video guide of using the AIO Tool and installing the tool on your PC? So starting from scratch without anything on your PC or on your phone.

Guest topcat07

with this tool can you change the current orange ICS on OSD to the XOLO one or do i need to follow this method :

really not sure what the best way is or if there is even a difference :S

Guest ashutosh00074

Download and install Xolo ICS, then root that. Then choose option in AIO tool to flash Orange ICS. Then root again

Can i port orange ics to my xolo x900

Guest ColdEmbrace

is there any need for that @almighty15

that's why most people have rooted there phone with my tool

you must have the 27mb update installed

I really wish I had read this thread before doing the update. Is there anyway I can remove this update? Brand new phone today nothing on it so losing files are no problem.

Guest ColdEmbrace

2 files pushed. 0 files skipped.

3681 KB/s (16936960 bytes in 4.492

open failed: Permission denied

Can't read OSIP!

recovery is an invalid entry name

open failed: Permission denied

Can't read OSIP!

fastboot is an invalid entry name

I guess i've done something wrong here as well.