[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest BlueMoonRising

2.3.7? How can you still be on ginger bread? If you want ics just stick the Xolo zip on the phone and update via USB storage in settings. Then you can root.

Guest topcat07

2.3.7? How can you still be on ginger bread? If you want ics just stick the Xolo zip on the phone and update via USB storage in settings. Then you can root.

thanks did not realise you had to be on ICS to update. I moved update.zip to the root for the phone but keeps stating "no file named as update.zip is found on your usb storage"...

ah never mind it was named .zip.zip thats why

Edited by topcat07

Guest topcat07

i keep trying to fix brick now i select option 1 > asks "please make your decision" i enter 1 >

Please wait as the tool pushes the update to your phone

and then it keeps "asking please make your decision?"

Please help :(

--update after nearly having a heart attack lol i have got it back working by putting the update.zip into the bricked folder

really am off to sleep now and wont have night mares about this!

Deodex XOLO ics seemed to cause the brick though why would that be ? did i do something wrong. i rooted > adbd unsecure.apk to your phone. Open the program on your phone and give it super user rights the program will exit reopen it and select both boxes then remove the USB and then plug back in.

wait a minute then you can continue with the tool I would advise you to first enable init.d then when phone reboots is to then

open the adbd unsecure app on phone disconnect USB then plug back in then select adb hack phone reboot and now you can remove the

adbd unsecure app from phone >> then Deodex XOLO but brick ??!

**thank you very much to

BlueMoonRising

your advice worked about the update.zip to XOLO ICS it allowed me to work very much appreciated

Edited by topcat07

Guest topcat07

Have you got the deodexed version downloaded?

yea i downloaded last night in the XOLO folder on the PC i have these three update files:

update.zip.1

update.zip.2

update.zip.3

i assume it is one of these although i will retry downloading

anyone know where it is stored so i can check please?

Edited by topcat07

Guest topcat07

Delete them all and try again

just tried it and there is nothing in the XOLO folder even though it has downloaded? is this where it should be?

Edited by topcat07

Guest BlueMoonRising

Once again the Xolo.zip file(DO NOT UNZIP) should be installed in C:\SanDiego\tools\xolo automatically.

The Xolo deodex files are downloaded by the setup tool and are unzipped and installed automatically to C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx\app & C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx\framework

Let the C:\SanDiego\tools\setup.bat file download and install(and unzip where necessary) into the correct folders. DO NOT MOVE OR RENAME ANYTHING.

Guest topcat07

there is a file called "deodex-xolo.7z " which is 4.1mb and one which is called "deodex-xolo.7z.1" which is 92.2mb does this sounds correct?

wondering is i need to delete the 4mb one rename the other 92.2mb one "deodex-xolo.7z" maybe?

Guest BlueMoonRising

You can delete them both. When you download the deodex zip it is unzipped into the correct directory (C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx) but leaves the zip in the C:\SanDiego\tools folder, any other zips or 7z files in the C:\SanDiego\tools folder can also be deleted.

Delete everything in the C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx folder and use the C:\SanDiego\tools\setup.bat file to re-download again to make sure you've got the correct files in the correct folders.

Guest topcat07

You can delete them both. When you download the deodex zip it is unzipped into the correct directory (C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx) but leaves the zip in the C:\SanDiego\tools folder, any other zips or 7z files in the C:\SanDiego\tools folder can also be deleted.

Delete everything in the C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx folder and use the C:\SanDiego\tools\setup.bat file to re-download again to make sure you've got the correct files in the correct folders.

this path does not exist C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx)

only C:\SanDiego\tools

when i select option 5 in the setup.exe XOLO dedeox i have watched it recreate the file into the directory C:\SanDiego\tools naming the file "deodex-xolo.7z" should i create the folder xolodx and move the file into here please?

Edited by topcat07

Guest topcat07

i have got there :D :D :D

redoing the setup.exe worked once it had finally fully downloaded, it created the path C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx

thank you very much everyone for your help especially BlueMoonRising would not have been able to do without your help mate.

Massive thank you to Ricky for making the tool , your all heros ;)

Guest BlueMoonRising

this path does not exist C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx)

only C:\SanDiego\tools

when i select option 5 in the setup.exe XOLO dedeox i have watched it recreate the file into the directory C:\SanDiego\tools naming the file "deodex-xolo.7z" should i create the folder xolodx and move the file into here please?

It should do it itself although I see you're running XP which may be the problem. Use 7zip and unzip them into C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx then.

You should end up with 2 directories populated with files C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx\app & C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx\framework

Guest topcat07

If I used the swap memory function in the tool would there be any way to revert this?

I assume swapping memory will default install apps direct to microsd instead of the "internal" partition (from what I think I have understood)

the root screen keeping running nothing happens even after i click on "Restore data" on my phone.. phone says.. restore started... and then restore end.

But after that nothing happening :/

Guest BlueMoonRising

the root screen keeping running nothing happens even after i click on "Restore data" on my phone.. phone says.. restore started... and then restore end.

But after that nothing happening :/

Have you tried manually rebooting your phone? Just shut it down and restart after the restore has given the completed message.