[ROM][JB][4.2.2]AOKP 20/5/13

Guest telonius

Guest Paulzie

Nice work. Plenty of customisations available in this ROM. B)

Any chance of integrating a OC kernel to boost performance? I'm otherwise going back to ICS ROMs to get silky smooth Antunu=4k performance with a 1229Mhz OC.

Guest telonius

Nice work. Plenty of customisations available in this ROM. B)

Any chance of integrating a OC kernel to boost performance? I'm otherwise going back to ICS ROMs to get silky smooth Antunu=4k performance with a 1229Mhz OC.

I guess you are not on the 2030 baseband. OC atm is only supported on the 2030 baseband. I strongly suggest officially unlocking your bootloader and use this ROM on top of ICS bootloader.

Guest kyan31
i test this rom all day long but lost phone signal back to stock .....

The network problem can't be fixed so there is no point repeating it again and again. Everyone is aware of the issue now, so just save your energy ;)

Guest subbrn2

I'll try to explain kyan31 I do not have never had reboots each other has not lost a signal so others do not and never too much to say .....

Guest plewis1981

I have just flashed the new build 13-5-13 and I HAD NO APN SETTINGS so I went to input them manually and when it came to MMS.PROXY with a number only keyboard and the . ( dot ) did not work so I could not input that setting.

Edit. I did full wipes before flashing.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Redflake

I've been running this since it came out and have had no reboots or network problems. Only thing I can think of is I have officially unlocked the bootloader.

Guest TangerineTractor
I've been running this since it came out and have had no reboots or network problems. Only thing I can think of is I have officially unlocked the bootloader.

Me too. No problems, but I'm on 2030 with a hacked bootloader.

Guest jamie_w

Don't have a problem with turning off.. check that daydream isn't enabled, that keeps the screen on when docked or charging... if not, wrote and reinstall is usually three best place to start.

You can install any launcher you want.. holo hd is good, as is nova. Both give you more options than the default. I personally am using the xperia z launcher from another thread on here.. I find it very fast, noticeably faster than other launchers, and it has all the configuration I need. I only like one home screen, and I don't like a dock! Install another launcher just like any other app. When you install another launcher, when you press home out asks you which launcher to use, and you can set a default. If you uninstall the default, you will be asked which launcher to use again.

Ive downloaded the zip folder, do I just install the .apk through file explorer? How do I add it as a system app?

Edited by jamie_w

Guest telonius

I have just flashed the new build 13-5-13 and I HAD NO APN SETTINGS so I went to input them manually and when it came to MMS.PROXY with a number only keyboard and the . ( dot ) did not work so I could not input that setting.

Edit. I did full wipes before flashing.

Oops, please re-download and re-flash the rom from the first post. Added proper apns-conf should be fine now.

Guest TangerineTractor

Ive downloaded the zip folder, do I just install the .apk through file explorer? How do I add it as a system app?

Yes, just install through file manager. Don't worry about making it a system app, doesn't make any difference.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest phyllocrania

Phone reboots when I slide the button on the unlock screen.

+1

A 3rd party locker app like Holo Locker seems to solve this problem though.

Guest TangerineTractor

That's why u have reboots imo.

I know. I keep asking Huawei for a code, but they keep ignoring me.In the meantime, my only option is to either live with reboots, which isn't really a practical option, or relock the bootlolader, which means I have to run a stock-based ROM for the time being.

Guest lejkabasz

This ROM have potential to be the best! Very fast. I can't check how it drain the battery, cuz one issue make it unusable for me:

I can't switch between 2g/3g/H. Works only 2g. System settings or toggle can't activate higher technology, data stay on edge. Only reboot help. Anyone can check it's only me? Did full wipes before flash.

Guest telonius

This ROM have potential to be the best! Very fast. I can't check how it drain the battery, cuz one issue make it unusable for me:

I can't switch between 2g/3g/H. Works only 2g. System settings or toggle can't activate higher technology, data stay on edge. Only reboot help. Anyone can check it's only me? Did full wipes before flash.

What's your carrier?