[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest kyan31
Hi guys!My first post on modaco.Yey! I just rooted my y300 and flashed TWRP and I wanted to check out this rom.But when flashing the first zip file I get assert failed error ro.device or something like that.IDK if it's my fault because I read the almost all the thread and didn't find anything similar so help me and sorry for possible noob question :))

This is the G300 section lol, not the Y300.

Guest nomaximux

well... question...

in the lockscreen, going to the camera option... i chosed Stock Camera... SLOWWWWW... and i chosed always... how can undone this?

cheers... ROM is great!

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

Milestone 1 RC1 is great, thanks! ;)

Only a bit slow sometimes while playing some games, but that's not relevant for me.

The only thing that is "missing" is the black mms theme. Any way to put it black? :)

Guest Symao96

What about battery changes? Last time i've tried it the battery has gone so fast...

Just another question, What's the difference about that "milestone" version and the other version ?

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

What about battery changes? Last time i've tried it the battery has gone so fast...

Just another question, What's the difference about that "milestone" version and the other version ?

Battery is better for me... :)

Guest Gabriel94

How do I enable Volume Rocker Wake?

Edit:

Nevermind, found it, it's in Settings > ROM Control > Lockscreen

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest cjcandrei

In-call volume is not ok. On my phone it has two values. On or off... Volume in call is still a problem on cm10.1 stream. The only version that has it fixed is the joestone's. Unfortunate joestone rom has signal loss problems (without recovering without reset of the phone)...