• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

685 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to try this ROM too xD

Posted

A day and a half on a CM10.1 rom seems very good to me. Do you have 3G / Wi-Fi off or on?

Wifi maybe 2h, 3g maybe 10min, don't use 3g internet that much becayse almost always have wifi when i need it, and i chech 2g only.

But on full battery it should last at least 1 day with wifi, 3g on. That is inafe you guys have to sleep sometimes don't you and phone then sleep on charger too :-)

Posted

Dev, Your a BOSS ;)

Posted (edited)

My wifi don't work :/

Nevermind xD

Edited by marcioo

Posted

I have had two strange reboot, both times while I was using music players, the first time I used Apollo and the second time PlayerPro ..

Phone just stops working, there is nothing on the screen, no command does not receive,after 40 sec and start working again, no boot animation, and that's weird ... I'm turned on 3g if its important information and use R1 ..

Posted

Do you recomend this ROM? What About performance and battery? Anyone had tried electra? can you compare please? I've changed back to ligthning because of the battery... what can you say about all the ROM?

Posted

while playing temple run whole phone freezes , tried it twice

:)

Posted (edited)

I think is a bit laggy but is awesome :P

Edited by marcioo

Posted

Super ROM!

How to disable Paranoid?

Posted

Do you recomend this ROM? What About performance and battery? Anyone had tried electra? can you compare please? I've changed back to ligthning because of the battery... what can you say about all the ROM?

It's made with Dazzozo's sources, so the battery will probably be quite similar. Kra1o5 is a very talented developer though, so i'm sure he has a lot of changes which may improve battery. Just test it and find out.

Posted

Super ROM!

How to disable Paranoid?

used "link2sd" and froze paranoid preferences, then had to reboot by pulling battery, now it no longer appears in the settings menu, not sure if that's the way but appears to work for me.

Posted

Super ROM!

How to disable Paranoid?

Go to hybrid settings swipe so the list appears on the lift, tap apps select the app you wish to normalise and set the slider to 240 and the option below to 1.360 then tap apply you may jave to rotate your phone to landscape so make sure auto rotate is enabled. Then click launch , you may have to apply the settings more than once ( i did ).

Hope this helps.

Posted

Why NDrive don't work?

Posted

Have this a try, got a system ui fail that I couldn't recover from. Tried rewiring and flashing, same thing..

Posted

Have this a try, got a system ui fail that I couldn't recover from. Tried rewiring and flashing, same thing..

You wipe system before install the zip?

Posted

You wipe system before install the zip?

Yes, full wipes, tried it twice. I was looking at the settings... toggles, statuses etc, but it was different things second time to first, and a bit worrying that I made the whole rom unusable and had to revert to a backup, just by changing a few standard things in the settings.

Posted

Kra1o5, please help, NDrive don't work, is a problem from my phone or don't work with this ROM?

Posted (edited)

Kra1o5, please help, NDrive don't work, is a problem from my phone or don't work with this ROM?

Sorry I dont use this GPS app.

@TangerineTractor

Works fine for me. You can try to wipe data of apranoid preferences.

Edited by Kra1o5

Posted

Maybe your GPS server is off, that is usually problem with CM roms, gps is set for america.

I use FasterFix to set gps servers to europe :)

Posted

How can I turn off pie control?

Posted

Maybe your GPS server is off, that is usually problem with CM roms, gps is set for america.

I use FasterFix to set gps servers to europe :)

But the app don't run properly, also don't run at all :/ Is a problem with aplication :/

Posted

used "link2sd" and froze paranoid preferences, then had to reboot by pulling battery, now it no longer appears in the settings menu, not sure if that's the way but appears to work for me.

Freezing does not help, as all settings will remain as they are.

Go to hybrid settings swipe so the list appears on the lift, tap apps select the app you wish to normalise and set the slider to 240 and the option below to 1.360 then tap apply you may jave to rotate your phone to landscape so make sure auto rotate is enabled. Then click launch , you may have to apply the settings more than once ( i did ).

Hope this helps.

Adjusting each individually is time consuming and, moreover, is difficult to set the slider. (I wanted all 220) would be the best option this support ulna off, but just as dumb!?

Posted

Freezing does not help, as all settings will remain as they are.

Adjusting each individually is time consuming and, moreover, is difficult to set the slider. (I wanted all 220) would be the best option this support ulna off, but just as dumb!?

Try downloading AOKP

Posted

Try downloading AOKP

+1. Running AOKP at the moment, it's excellent.

Posted

Nice ROM, first one that has lasted for more than a few hours in favor of Dazzozo's CM10.1

If Bluetooth plays nice with the car an no dealbreaker bugs show up in use, this will be a keeper.

Just one tiny problem so far, in recent apps when using the close all apps button, the last app stays on the list.

A second press removes this last app and closes the list. On other ROMS with this feature, the whole list is cleared on the first go.