Best screen protector?

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Well, I just received some anti-glare screen protectors, and I am very disappointed as they are very blurry, and they also work as the perfect sweat magnet. Anyway, i'm looking for screen protectors which match these requirements:

• Super Clear
  • 3 layered - the ones that you peel and stick
  • Fits properly - Some poor quality screen protectors do not fit the edges properly, there will be gaps around or it will be poorly cut
  • 2 or more - I need 2 or more as I might mess up the first one :P

Thats all I require, hopefully its not too demanding. If you know any sellers which sell protectors with these features, please give me a link or atleast the seller name. Thank you :)

P.s The screen protectors I need do not have to be anti glare, everything you see above is exactly what I would like.

Guest kyan31

Oh, and I forgot to mention, it would be better if you had the protector yourself, so I can get some solid info. Thanks again ^_^

Guest sharkyo01

I went for these remember to pick G300. But no problems with them at all.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d0b408a32

Key features

LCD Screen Protector

• Protect your Device screen against dust and scratches.
  • Fully transparent so screen view is not affected.
  • Perfect fit and easy to install.
  • Provide ultra comfortable feeling for you.
  • Fingerprint free & bubble free (Provided the screen is adequately clean and free of scratches)
  • Self Adhesive, washable & reusable

The guy does a pack of 3 or 5 but it is cheaper to buy 2 packs of 3 as it's cheaper! Plus only £0.99

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest timoti111

I have this protector and I totally love and recommend it. I had it on my old ZTE Skate and after that it is must buy brand for me. If I sometimes later buy new phone i will definitely buy this protector again. Disagu has EPIC customer support because when I bought first protector for my foil I stuck it totally bad. Then I have written them mail of what I have done and they sent me free foil :). After this experience I have no reason to buy other protector.

And about quality:

-touch feels like glass.

-99% transparency

-anti-reflective

-all is good

It is only one in pack. If you want some other info you can ask :).

http://www.disagu.co.uk/vikuiti-adqc27-screen-protector-for-huawei-ascend-g300.html

Guest dakok

I have a Nillkin protector that came with case:

http://www.ebay.com/...0-/330825391882

It went on screen just perfect - not a single air bulb :)

It is impossible to notice it on lcd.

(I used few drops of contact lens liquid and adhesive tape wrapped arround index finger to pick remaining dust particles)

Matter of fact I stole protector which was meant for my wife`s phone :)

I bought this case :

http://www.rockphone...roduct/272.html

Edited by dakok

Guest kyan31

Well, anti-glare = a bit blurry. That's how the technology works. It scatters light smile.png

Yep, I had to figure it out the hard way :P

I'll get a refund asap though.

Edited by kyan31

Guest blaster99999

I got some from from eBay which were not the 3 layer ones and came from Germany they were shocking really really bad , but all 3 layer ones I've ever bought have been spot on, a good tip is to put them on in bathroom , run shower as a moist environment prevents dust

Guest kyan31

Hmm, I just noticed today that there is a bit of dust underneath my phones digitalizer. That just ruined my whole day :(

I treat my phone like a baby, I have no idea how this could of happened. Any ideas on how I can get rid of it without disassembly? Thanks in advance.

Guest dakok

Steamy bathroom and a piece of duct tape wrapped arround your index finger. Another piece of duct tape sticked on the edge of protector for pulling it up from lcd. Then pull the edge of the protector with one hand and then press with the tip of wrapped index finger on dust particle and pick it up.

Or something like that..

Silly me - now i spot the word digitalizer.

Sorry, no idea =-O

Edited by dakok

Guest kyan31
I went for these remember to pick G300. But no problems with them at all.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d0b408a32

Key features

LCD Screen Protector

• Protect your Device screen against dust and scratches.
  • Fully transparent so screen view is not affected.
  • Perfect fit and easy to install.
  • Provide ultra comfortable feeling for you.
  • Fingerprint free & bubble free (Provided the screen is adequately clean and free of scratches)
  • Self Adhesive, washable & reusable

The guy does a pack of 3 or 5 but it is cheaper to buy 2 packs of 3 as it's cheaper! Plus only £0.99

Sorry for sharing this so late:

Anyway, I got the protectors about a week ago and they are pretty good, better than expected for just 99p.

Positives:

*Clear

*Smooth to touch - it doesn't feel like a flagship device, but its definitely an improvement from the stock screen.

*Easy to apply

*UK based, so if your in the UK, expect a 3 day or less delivery :)

Negatives:

*It doesn't fit perfectly, howeverit still fits overall with only a 1mm gap around the speaker area.

*Prone to dust - the protectors are really good at holding a static charge, so things like dust can be attracted. Fortunately, I managed to apply the protector with zero dust :)

Tips:

#1 - Apply the protectors in a bathroom, with the taps on. This reduces the dust in the room. I got this tip from someone on the forum, I can remember who. Thanks whoever you are for the tip :P

#2 - Wipe the protector with a cloth to remove any lint or debris.

#3 - Wet your hands - it stops dust sticking to your hand.

Hopefully these tips help ;)

Guest kyan31
Steamy bathroom and a piece of duct tape wrapped arround your index finger. Another piece of duct tape sticked on the edge of protector for pulling it up from lcd. Then pull the edge of the protector with one hand and then press with the tip of wrapped index finger on dust particle and pick it up.

Or something like that..

Silly me - now i spot the word digitalizer.

Sorry, no idea =-O

I have actually got used to it now, I hardly ever see it unless I think about it :)

Edited by kyan31