• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CyanogenMod 10.1 Release Candidate 1 released

8 posts in this topic

Posted

CyanogenMod 10.1, based on Android 4.2.2, has reached Release Candidate 1 status!

Announced on the CyanogenMod blog, the RC1 build represents what is likely to be the last milestone build before the full 10.1.0 release.

Head on over to the download page to see if your device is supported and download a build (or perhaps download an nightly if it's not yet fully supported). Don't forget you'll need to download a GApps package too to get your full Google-enhanced experience back.

Let us know which device you are flashing CM on and what you think of the CM 10.1 release!

cmbig.png

Click here to view the item

Posted

Had the 10.1 nightlies on my Nexus 4 from day 1. Thanks to CyanDelta I can even crack flash every day when not in WiFi range!

It's been totally stable for me for months. Apart from a very occasional bluetooth issue I've not had any problems at all. The PIE integration, extended desktop, status bar tweaks etc make this the best ROM by far. Glad it's going RC.

Posted

I've been using a cm10.1 kang on my Sensation for a few days now, having come from ICS. Been mighty impressed with it, and that's high praise indeed as I quite like Sense!!!

Posted

Nice!

I've been running Paranoid Android for the last bit (and really enjoying it). Hadn't seen Cyandelta so thanks for the tip.

Now that CM 10.1 has Pie magic [breville?] and sounds stable enough I'll give it a whirl!

Posted

Prefer AOKP to be honest, better options, more features. But then CM does support a greater number of devices.

Posted

I ran PAC on my Xperia Ray, which had features from Paranoid Android, others from Cyanogenmod and others from AOKP. Great, but tbh it left me a bit jumbled up as to what was from which! With the addition of Pie to cyanogenmod it sounds like there's a bit of cross pollination going on

Posted

Great news. But my device is not getting this release.

Posted

And now RC2 is out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.