[ROM]SiScOo Minimalistic Style

Guest frazer_cooper

Guest frazer_cooper

RoM v0.5 SiScOo Minimalistic Style

Beta RoM SiScOo

Everything works well, so far I have not had any bug and ben ram intake (200Mb) free more or less.

Changelog v0.4:

Tweaks build.prop & init.d updated and Ordenaditos:

. Zipalign to start

. Resetting fast even faster

. better ram, better wifi connection and 3G

. Improved system performance both as visual

. Others for stability.

S4 Launcher-Galaxy

-Galaxy S4 Weather

-Galaxy S-Voice s4

Galaxy S4 File-explorer

-Calculator Galaxy S4

=S4 Sounds-Galaxy

-Samsung Galaxy S4 App (does not work because it is not available in our country)

-Bootanimation Xperia Z

-Keyboard Xperia Z

-TrackID

-Walkman

-Rom passed Pymp My Data folder (in case someone does not want it, you can easily uninstall)

-unlocking the phone with the menu button

=xLoud & Bravia engine-Updated

-Added Trickster MOD for Various settings

-Many NPC's added (if missing comentarmelo)

-etc .. Recommended do a reboot after initial settings Changelog v0.5:

-Based on China B173 adapted to Europe

-More tweaks added and improved

-Special Tweak Games

-Apn's for all networks

Retired Pymp my rom

-DPI changed to 230

-Rotation at 360 °

-Last Play Store version 4.0.27 Multi DPI

-Latest Version of Google Play Music

-Added keyboard Jelly Bean 4.2 and Xperia Z

-Supercharger v6 100x100 functional at the request of the jurisdictional -To activate: 1 Open the terminal 2 nd su (permissions superuser) 3rd v6 and follow the instructions (only the first time) -Added Script Manager and Terminal (for the supercharger v6) -Launcher AOSP & Galaxy S3 ;) -Viper DSP (equalizer) -Extra-loud (xLOUD improved for dsp) -Transparent Status BarOk.gif

DOWNLOAD

download link on 4shared: http://www.4shared.c...76- BETA01.html

Download 0.3: http://www.4shared.c....76-BETA03.html

Download v0.4: http://www.4shared.c...ution_Z.html ..

Download the v0.5Prev: http://www.4shared.c....-v05Prev.html?

Installation: -

Copy rom to sdcard -

Wipe Data /

Factory Reset -

Wipe cache -

Advanced->

Wipe Dalvik Cache -

Wipe Battery Stats (Optional if you want to calibrate the batteria at the time) Optional but recommended if you come from another ROM: -Mounts and Storage: -Format cache

Format data

Format system

Once done the wipes: -Install zip from scard and choose the rom -Wait for it to finish the installation -A enjoy

All Credit To

asis_92

Thank You

IVE TESTED IT ON MY HUAWEI ASCEND G510-0100 UK VERSION WORKS PERFECTLY

ONE BUG NO NOTIFICATION TOGGLES

HOW TO REVIVE ANY HELP???

Edited by frazer_cooper

Guest Simon O

Can this ROM ben used over the Vodafone ROM?

Sure, as long as you have unlocked your bootloader and have a custom recovery installed.

Guest Geeks Squad

Sure, as long as you have unlocked your bootloader and have a custom recovery installed.

No I have not unlocked the bootloader yet!

Guest Simon O

No I have not unlocked the bootloader yet!

You will need to get it unlocked then. The locked bootloader won't allow you to use custom recovery.

Guest Andymac1969

I have had nothing but hassle with this one, constant FC's of the system UI, had to go back to a Restore of a backup :(

Guest jimwormold

I have had nothing but hassle with this one, constant FC's of the system UI, had to go back to a Restore of a backup :(

Same here.Have you had any better luck with the others?

I tried the latest(?) v0.5Prev version.

Edited by jimwormold

Guest Andymac1969

Same here.Have you had any better luck with the others?

I tried the latest(?) v0.5Prev version.

I tried the 0.4 and 0.5 and they where just a world of FC's I have not tried any of the others yet

Guest Glicerck

the reason of the sistemui errors and fc in all of these roms is that the official toggles doesnt work, the first thing to do is quit the toggles in settings-notification panel and the errors will be solved.

Edited by Glicerck

Guest Andymac1969

IVE TESTED IT ON MY HUAWEI ASCEND G510-0100 UK VERSION WORKS PERFECTLY

ONE BUG NO NOTIFICATION TOGGLES

HOW TO REVIVE ANY HELP???

You Sir are a magician, I have had another go, disabled the notifications toggle, and it stopped the UI FC's but it looks and feels really lousy, even a couple of Chinese apps on it

Guest jimwormold

I retried the v5 rom and sure enough after I disabled the toggles the SystemUI FCs were gone (sorry andymac! - perhaps you were using a different version?).

Is there anyway to get rid of the navbar (it's superfluous as we have the buttons on the g510)?

Anyway, I've gone back to my rooted stock vodafone version as it didn't have anything particularly special that I noticed that would outweigh the hassle of setting up all the apps again (eg zram settings).

Guest KenBW2

anything particularly special that I noticed that would outweigh the hassle of setting up all the apps again (eg zram settings).

That, and/or swap are what I'm holding out for. And maybe something a bit more AOSP/CM

I'm a long time flasher, but never really played with how they work, been toying with the idea of having a bit of a bash, now that I have recovery and backups

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Andymac1969

I retried the v5 rom and sure enough after I disabled the toggles the SystemUI FCs were gone (sorry andymac! - perhaps you were using a different version?).

Is there anyway to get rid of the navbar (it's superfluous as we have the buttons on the g510)?

Anyway, I've gone back to my rooted stock vodafone version as it didn't have anything particularly special that I noticed that would outweigh the hassle of setting up all the apps again (eg zram settings).

If you look at my post the UI FC's did go away, but the ROM itself was lousy, I also could not see how to get rid of the additional set of buttons at the bottom of the screen

Guest jimwormold

If you look at my post the UI FC's did go away, but the ROM itself was lousy, I also could not see how to get rid of the additional set of buttons at the bottom of the screen

Apologies for the mis-read. I didn't notice any chinese apps on it though, but I could be wrong. It's definitely for the 2-sim card version.

Guest Andymac1969

Apologies for the mis-read. I didn't notice any chinese apps on it though, but I could be wrong. It's definitely for the 2-sim card version.

No problem :) I think one of them was called usim or something similar :blink:

• 2 months later...