• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Want to completely restore to stock ICS

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone and thank you for taking your time to read this post.

My phone is a huawei ascend g300 on cyanogenmod 10.1 with cwm touch hybrid and obviously a bootloader unlock.

Okay so basically what i wanna do is remove all of this custom stuff and I would like to restore to default bootloader, default recovery and default ics stock ROM. I've seen these links but i would like someone to explain it as simple as they can for me with steps if possible ^_^

Thank you :)

Posted

Download the stock firmware and place it on the external SD card in a folder called dload. then turn the phone off. turn the phone back on while holding both the volume buttons and a progress bar should appear. leave it to finish and you should be done! this has worked for me every time so far. good luck :P

Posted (edited)

thanks very much for the advice

Edited by cryptoncore

Posted

This work?, and where can I download the stock firmware from, the site huaweig300 no longer supplies the download for recovery b952?

Posted (edited)

Well... depends what language / version you need! Ill have a dig around quickly it was all on a thread in xda somewhere...

Here...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1928012

Or if your looking for the zip version

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359494-rom-official-roms-u8815u8818/

Remember if your downgrading you need to reflash basebands it can be done via cwm. With this...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

Edited by sharkyo01

Posted

This work?, and where can I download the stock firmware from, the site huaweig300 no longer supplies the download for recovery b952?

Not sure what you mean by "the site huaweig300 no longer supplies the download for recovery b952" but the B952 stock update.app is still available for download from Huawei:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDcwMjk=

Posted (edited)

--solved-- delete it please :)

Edited by S4crifice