What´s the best 4.2.2 ROM?

Guest guillermob

Guest kyan31

Elektra is great. It has a 16yo developer and a nifty logo. And is based on daz's stuff and has more features and more gigabyte, so it's even better.

i was joking. thanks tillaz for your advice on aopk. i'm still using your infusion. if there is any rom that can come up with that battery life and stability then i would be willing to trade. my question would be: is it time to switch or better wait a few month?

*cough* 14 years old

Guest popoyaya

The aokp 4.2.2 rom didn't have any sound problems when I tried it.

AFAIK it uses the same hacked kernel as all 4.2.2 roms with the same hacked sound drivers and thus the same ear blistering in-call distortion.

Guest kupp

Does AOKP have the same 3G issues CM 10.1 has? I'm refraining from using any JB roms because they all seem to be based on CM and thus have the same annoying problems that keep me from using (3G and seriously low battery duration), as much as it saddens me. edit: I'm browsing the download sections in the links provided before, can't even find a G300 version of AOKP... I'm assuming there is one, right?

Edited by kupp

Guest hippy dave
No but I've tried Daz;s, Elektra and Joestone and they all have the problem.

Ok, I only actually tried it, rather than making assumptions, so I guess you must be right ;)

Guest Rydlis

And LiQu live his normal life. Yes, nobody use LiQu, and LiQu was unhappy. And, what is worst, nobody give him bug report, so the developers can't make LiQu better... But LiQu, was happy. LiQu OS have a looot of free time with his friends. He is playing with Electra and favarooo and trying to be as good as his friends. He don't give it up! And one day.... someone start use him! It was wonderful! And from this day, LiQu OS and his developers were really happy, because they do something for G300 community and people like it....

Anyway, I think CM10.1 R4 from Dazzozo is pretty stable and fast. I tried it yesterday. Electra is pretty stable too, with awesome new functions from good developer. I was a tester and left a strong impression in me.

Edited by Rydlis

Guest mnupea

And LiQu live his normal life. Yes, nobody use LiQu, and LiQu was unhappy. And, what is worst, nobody give him bug report, so the developers can't make LiQu better... But LiQu, was happy. LiQu OS have a looot of free time with his friends. He is playing with Electra and favarooo and trying to be as good as his friends. He don't give it up! And one day.... someone start use him! It was wonderful! And from this day, LiQu OS and his developers were really happy, because they do something for G300 community and people like it....

Anyway, I think CM10.1 R4 from Dazzozo is pretty stable and fast. I tried it yesterday. Electra is pretty stable too, with awesome new functions from good developer. I was a tester and left a strong impression in me.

If u get intro htcmania like Kyan u'll promode more yor ROM. Kyan is famous on htcmania. Isn't it Kyan?

Guest Rydlis

I think, I am promoting LiQu OS enough. Modaco is big, and the biggest from small group of forums what have "Huawei Ascend G300" section (Why XDA don't have it? XDA is good forum, I was promoting my CZrom here, but who know why XDA don't have it...) Don't forget, I am on Twitter too, and I will get a interview on www.androidmarket.cz so people will know about LiQu OS a little bit more than now. And the mine post before it was just a note :D

I forget the www.androidforum.cz (I am from Czech Republic and its comfortable to have forum in your language)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest smweb

Yes, you could promote it on HTCMania :) and the Serbian forum.

Guest Rydlis

I really want to promote LiQu OS more, but I don't have time for this. Maybe during a summer holiday, but now, I really dont have time. If someone can help me with this (like Gerolamo with my CZrom) that would be great :)

Guest kyan31
I really want to promote LiQu OS more, but I don't have time for this. Maybe during a summer holiday, but now, I really dont have time. If someone can help me with this (like Gerolamo with my CZrom) that would be great :)

I think you should start adding more features as well as the great UI you have already got, while LiQi looks great, feature wise its like stock CM10.1. If you could have more features along with the cool theme, I'm sure your ROM would be a winner.

However, this is only a suggestion, its your ROM and you can do what you want, when you want to :D

Guest Rydlis

I really want to add some new features, like new multitasking, new Notification bar, Aroma installer (Only if users will want it, because I have a bad experience with it on my CZrom) and, for example, Settings like MIUI, but... I have a final exams during this and next month. But anyway, I started work on beta-2. And I really want to see LiQu OS on other phones. Who know what time will bring to us.