[DEV][ROM] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2) for ZTE V9

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

Greetings! The question is not on the firmware itself. In 2.3.7 was a great feature "screen effects." With its help, you can calibrate the color reproduction. Is it possible to implement this on 4.x?

I think this jira entry answers your question.

Guest mufidfathul

glad you like the roms.

I just (re-)tried, and phone calls on cm10 work fine for me. there are probably only 100 to 1000 folks using this cm10 rom, but I think I would have heard a lot more about it if they all couldn't make phone calls.

so I think it's something about your phone or how you flashed cm10 on there. eg. apps can get very confused by left over or newer settings or contacts databases.

maybe do a backup, and then wipe more partitions and try again. change as few settings from stock as possible.

Thank for your advise for re-flash. But I (yesterday) tried upgrading your last Rom cm-10.1-20130715-PenguinKANG. I think This Rom run well and stable. Thanks for your released ROM. Because of my little internal memory I try hard using a2sd dark tremor. Unlike your cm-10.1-20130508-PenguinKANG-v9 that very easy to flash dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta04-signed and moving all my aplication to micro sd, your last Rom is so difficult.can you advice me the way how can I use a2sd with this ROM?

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

Thank for your advise for re-flash. But I (yesterday) tried upgrading your last Rom cm-10.1-20130715-PenguinKANG. I think This Rom run well and stable. Thanks for your released ROM. Because of my little internal memory I try hard using a2sd dark tremor. Unlike your cm-10.1-20130508-PenguinKANG-v9 that very easy to flash dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta04-signed and moving all my aplication to micro sd, your last Rom is so difficult.can you advice me the way how can I use a2sd with this ROM?

there's no difference between how the '508 and '715 roms treat the sdcard. I doubt anything else in the rom has changed enough to upset mover apps either. I suspect the problem is that your sdcard is in a confused state with some apps on there and some not.

I can't help you with app mover schemes - I use my own. IIRC from discussions in the blade thread s2e is supposed to work well.

Guest mufidfathul

Dear PlaguedbyPenguins...maybe you are right!Now I can use a2sd but it is coincident.Like I told you when I flash a2sd nor titanium backup or partition info that showed my application moving to sd. But when I use and open office suite for doc my android immediately crush and boot....but after that I see in my TB and partition info showed that all my application has moved to sd. And I have another problem if it not bother you (maybe for my stupidity on android) my compass (smart tool) not tell me the right direction.why it happen?

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

.... my compass (smart tool) not tell me the right direction.why it happen?

most likely it needs some calibration. fire up the compass and rotate the phone through 360 degrees a few times.

Guest mufidfathul

most likely it needs some calibration. fire up the compass and rotate the phone through 360 degrees a few times.

Thanks for your replay I applied what u say. And the result is very funny. When I use gps essensial, it shows the right direction but when I use compass from smart tool it shows the wrong direction(maybe problem from it apk)., By the way I want to disturb you again!....right now I want to active my VPN from setting. But untill now I can't connected( I try using newipvpn.com tutorial).Please give some guidances to connect it. Thanks you "PlaguedByPenguins" from the bottom of my heart...

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

Thanks for your replay I applied what u say. And the result is very funny. When I use gps essensial, it shows the right direction but when I use compass from smart tool it shows the wrong direction(maybe problem from it apk)., By the way I want to disturb you again!....right now I want to active my VPN from setting. But untill now I can't connected( I try using newipvpn.com tutorial).Please give some guidances to connect it. Thanks you "PlaguedByPenguins" from the bottom of my heart...

gps essentials is what I normally use. I just tried the (free) smart tools compass and it works fine too. another I downloaded (something 3d) was clearly broken though - just a crap app I think.

no idea about vpn sorry, I haven't used it. searching KonstaT's blade thread leads to this as well as some other things. hope that helps.