Official code request to Unlock the Bootloader [Final Post]

Guest alkalinorap

Guest dalyer

I hope they are not so dumb to send me something I wasnt asking for

Well they did before for others - i.e. provide the SIM/network unlock code when people asked for the bootloader code.

Why not just try the code that you got to see if it unlocks your bootloader?

Guest penthaler

because am a lot busy right now (too much work), need working phone and now using CM9 latest nightly... so that means backing up all things, flashing back to stock, again whole thing with ZEROING IMEI, because my phone dont want to update to B952 without it, even if forced install used... then root, and after that comes test with their code... if ok, cwm - cm9 - gapps and restoring whole my backup, must set all phone settings... if not ok (sim unlock) I will lost almost a day of life, and still need to unlock bl unoficialy flash cwm - cm9 - gapps - restore backup - phone set up... that is the reason... (was waiting about a month for that code... so few more days wont kill me xD )

Guest ptoner

Before they added U8815 to the unlock request page I emailed them two or three times but never got anything other than automated replies.

After they added U8815 to the unlock request page I requested a code twice via the page and got nothing back.

In the end this pathetic pleading email :blush: elicited a response with a code which I haven't tried yet.

Thanks just done this as still not received the code after 6days. See how long it take now. :)

Guest penthaler

Okey people, the code they provided to me was really for unlocking Bootloader. They replied after a day of waiting and validate it. So today was trying it and... hey - OFICIALLY UNLOCKED xD

So advice - dont use that oficial site to ask for code - URGENT EMAIL DIRECT TO THEM will be better choice - few days of waiting instead whole month of waiting xD

• 2 months later...

Hello, how can I use this Check-Status.bat and Unlock-Bootloader.bat ? I plug my phone I open Unlock-Bootloader.bat it open dos windows 1 seconde and it close him self. I m on official B952 and I have code. I have install driver too.

sorry for my english is bad

Edited by oahc7

• 3 months later...
Guest lobespear
On 21/05/2013 at 4:55 PM, alkalinorap said:

PRODUCT ID: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#*#1357946#*#* and we will get it. (Only works in Stock ROMS or Stock-based).

Edited by lobespear

Hmmm. I'm on GB superslim and it doesn't work here either.

I previously got my product ID while running ICS based Stock+.

Maybe it simply doesn't work on stock/stock based GB?

If you can't get the product Id then just email them the info that you CAN get:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/#entry2128102

Edited by dalyer

• 1 year later...
Guest daloxtrem

I have a problem while requesting the code on the official web page. It asks for a S/N of 16 characters and the one I have has only 12!!!!

Any help?? Please

20151102-sjsw-61kb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest raicosseddu

Hi, my g610-U00 cannot restart after I had tap to settings->restore the phone. So the phone restarted and don't continue to power on. Then, I cannot display or know the produce id of my phone. Can you suggest me anything? Thank a lot

Edited by raicosseddu

• 5 months later...
Guest Tay007
On 21/05/2013 at 7:55 PM, alkalinorap said:

Finally Huawei has deigned to put the G300 (all variants except the U8818) in the list of supported models for official code request.

Now is not necessary to use alternative methods, as sending the request to [email protected] or similar, from now any method other than it is obsolete, now this is the Official method.

We just need to enter the data that are required in the following web:

http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

ELEMENTS NEEDED:

PRODUCT MODEL: You must select yours between all variants.

S/N (Serial Number): You must turn off the phone, remove the battery and then have your S/N on a white sticker.

IMEI: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#06# and we will get it.

PRODUCT ID: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#*#1357946#*#* and we will get it. (Only works in Stock ROMS or Stock-based).

ONCE WE HAVE OUR CODE:

We go to this post which explains exactly how to unlock the Bootloader: http://www.modaco.co...code-of-huawei/

NOTE: If you have the Bootloader unlocked with the unofficial method (unlockbootloader.exe or similar) you must relock the Bootloader before of the Official Unlock, to do this you must install an UPDATE.APP

On 21/05/2013 at 7:55 PM, alkalinorap said:

Finally Huawei has deigned to put the G300 (all variants except the U8818) in the list of supported models for official code request.

Now is not necessary to use alternative methods, as sending the request to [email protected] or similar, from now any method other than it is obsolete, now this is the Official method.

We just need to enter the data that are required in the following web:

http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

ELEMENTS NEEDED:

PRODUCT MODEL: You must select yours between all variants.

S/N (Serial Number): You must turn off the phone, remove the battery and then have your S/N on a white sticker.

IMEI: On the phone dial (numeric keys) you must input *#06# and we will get it.

ONCE WE HAVE OUR CODE:

We go to this post which explains exactly how to unlock the Bootloader: http://www.modaco.co...code-of-huawei/

NOTE: If you have the Bootloader unlocked with the unofficial method (unlockbootloader.exe or similar) you must relock the Bootloader before of the Official Unlock, to do this you must install an UPDATE.APP

When am trying to get the bootloader code it is telling me that my huawei id has not been used on my device for the past 14 days... what should 8 do now? can you help me plzzz?

• 10 months later...