[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest cryptoncore

It DOESN'T WORK ON CM9 you repeatedly get an error saying that com.android.phone or something like that has stopped working and it does NOT go away.

DON'T FLASH ON CYANOGENMOD

Cyanogenmod is not stock I am stupid >.>

Edited by cryptoncore

Guest noobi

Flashes on all stock based? So this should work on CM9 right? if it should work, I shall backup and have a look! Always been interested in the EMUI but I think it's hard to get used toooooo, but if I can flash this and keep CM9 features, I'm willing to try :)

CM is not stock based, so no, it won't work

It DOESN'T WORK ON CM9 you repeatedly get an error saying that com.android.phone or something like that has stopped working and it does NOT go away.

DON'T FLASH ON CYANOGENMOD

Thank you

Guest kyan31
Flashes on all stock based? So this should work on CM9 right? if it should work, I shall backup and have a look! Always been interested in the EMUI but I think it's hard to get used toooooo, but if I can flash this and keep CM9 features, I'm willing to try :)

CyanogenMod is not stock based, who told you it was lol :P

Guest workin

Hi guys,

it works with B960 Cyda rom ?

I flashed emotion ui 1.2 ,but didnt work :( icons are replaced, and ME widget also available...

Guest pomszi5

Hello guys,

I've got this rom on my girlfriends phone and she has a quite annoying issue, on the MeWidget's Speed Dials. She sets the two contacts, but after a while they revert back to default and she has to set them back again. Does anyone else has the same issue? And another question, is this newer then Supreme v2.1?

Cheers

• 1 year later...
Guest dalyer

tell me what ClockworkMod Recovery for this firmware is needed?

I don't think it matters,

Avoid 3.4 kernel based recoveries if you have Hynix eMMC.

• 3 months later...