Sign in to follow this  
luunatiq

unlock issue

luunatiq    1

hi, i am on lighting rom(based on 952), and after i enter the imei/sn and product id on huawei unlock bootloader site it shows me an error about incorrect data, i double checked everything and still the same problem.what you recommend? 10x

mnirun    13

Which browser are you using?

I've found this issue with Firefox. Try using IE and no issue found.

denzele    20

Make sure you entering IMEI number not Serial Number..there's few apps that can tell you IMEI number try that...

Hmmm

I have sent my request to Huawei SEVEN times now. Once I got a response that I'd given them incorrect details, but I've checked and resent with the correct details and a photo of the label... promised a three day response, but not got one!

luunatiq    1

i had to force update my phone to official 952 to obtain another product id...now i am waiting for the unlock code from huawei,do you know how much i have to wait for it?

sharkyo01    14

i had to force update my phone to official 952 to obtain another product id...now i am waiting for the unlock code from huawei,do you know how much i have to wait for it?

How long is a piece of string?

Also are we talking about an unlock bootloader code?

Edited by sharkyo01

sharkyo01    14

Give them another few days, bear in mind that in the UK it is a bank holiday as well on Monday. Wait til Wednesday then I would rerequest it if it was me!