[ROM] Atomic ICS v4 (Update 20/09/2013)

Guest end222

Guest end222

Hello! I found a few bugs: when you call the phone goes to sleep and I Couldn reset call (phone just sleeping). Also in all applications when switching to 2 or 3 submenus program closes. Thank you for your work!

Thanks for testing but I don't really know how to solve that bugs, sorry.

Guest Diljeet

The rom is the best ics know to me for liquid.

I hope there would have been a 205mb partition layout for this rom like cm7, so we can use social apps that run in background eating all the ram.

Thanks end222 :D

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Yota Moteuchi

Hello.

I installed this new version yesterday and tested it today.

I found the same bug than dredwork with the application "Moon reader".

But for me, when I goes from one application to another one, it takes many seconds (10? 20?...) before I can do anything with the new application. (Well, it was the same with the versions 1 and 2)

I would like to know if other people test this ROM and have the same issue.

Anyway, end222, thanks for having developed it!!!! :)

Guest end222

Hello.

I installed this new version yesterday and tested it today.

I found the same bug than dredwork with the application "Moon reader".

But for me, when I goes from one application to another one, it takes many seconds (10? 20?...) before I can do anything with the new application. (Well, it was the same with the versions 1 and 2)

I would like to know if other people test this ROM and have the same issue.

Anyway, end222, thanks for having developed it!!!! :)

Thank you for trying it!! I don't have that issues that you say or at least not for now. I hope that someone could solve it.

Guest end222

The rom is the best ics know to me for liquid.

I hope there would have been a 205mb partition layout for this rom like cm7, so we can use social apps that run in background eating all the ram.

Thanks end222 :D

Many thanks Diljeet for testing!:)

I'm sorry but I don't understand the relation of the partition you say and the ram use :(

Guest Diljeet

Many thanks Diljeet for testing! :)

I'm sorry but I don't understand the relation of the partition you say and the ram use :(

The rom is great and works very smooth, but for A1 users it has very less ram available(although ram optimizations are good in the rom)

The free ram is around 50 or less when i check running services.

This rom has 184MB total ram available but the rom CM7 Remix has 205 MB total ram available for users i.e. more ram for apps

you can try and see the ram size -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not working only 720p videos

Good. I don't need them now.

And Ram? How much ram we have? 205?ùDo you have some advices to improve performance?

I'm a stupid, I forget it:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Narehru

Good. I don't need them now.

And Ram? How much ram we have? 205?ùDo you have some advices to improve performance?

I'm a stupid, I forget it:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

The RAM is only 183mb but you can activate ksm from Settings/Performance/Memory management to get more free RAM.

Thanks to you for trying!!

Edited by end222

Ok, I''m trying it.

It seems faster than the previous version. I have found a bug, or I think it's a bug.

Sometimes it goes crazy and start to open notification bar, to "touch" the screen and open and close the drawer et similia. Possible?

Ok, I''m trying it.

It seems faster than the previous version. I have found a bug, or I think it's a bug.

Sometimes it goes crazy and start to open notification bar, to "touch" the screen and open and close the drawer et similia. Possible?

Some people had this bug with other versions of cm9 but I hadn't had this bug on any ROM.

For me is all working really well.

Guest BrettSinclair

I installed your custom rom on my Acer Liquid A1 and I found at the time, the following bugs:

- Ask twice times the SIM card PIN code, but they are two different screens, one is the following:

post-1020891-0-20613200-1380021002_thumb

the other is grayed out and while entering the PIN code does not recognize it and tells me that you refused, I have to press "Close", thus unlocking the SIM;

- In Settings if I select "Liquid Parts" I get a window that says "The application LiquidPartsStarter is stuck in an unusual way" I press OK and go back to the desktop screen.

Questions:

- Is there a way not to have shortcuts on the desktop when I install applications?

- Can I make black list the phone application?

Sorry for my English.

Thanks for your great job.

Edited by BrettSinclair

I installed your custom rom on my Acer Liquid A1 and I found at the time, the following bugs:

- Ask twice times the SIM card PIN code, but they are two different screens, one is the following:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-09-24-11-49-04.png

the other is grayed out and while entering the PIN code does not recognize it and tells me that you refused, I have to press "Close", thus unlocking the SIM;

- In Settings if I select "Liquid Parts" I get a window that says "The application LiquidPartsStarter is stuck in an unusual way" I press OK and go back to the desktop screen.

Questions:

- Is there a way not to have shortcuts on the desktop when I install applications?

Sorry for my English.

I don't have the bugs you say, you can try to flash the official bin and then put this rom and see if the bugs are solved. For the questions I don't know how to do any of the things you say, I'm sorry

Ok, I''m trying it.

Hi i'm tryng it too, unfortunately i have same bug (ghost touch).

Solved problem with liquidparts: remove liquidparts apk with root unistaller, reboot the phone and then go to liquidparts from settings app. This will install the latest liquidparts app and it will work.

I'll update this on the next version of the ROM.

Guest BrettSinclair

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-09-24-11-49-04.png

Questions:

Sorry for my English.

I don't have the bugs you say, you can try to flash the official bin and then put this rom and see if the bugs are solved. For the questions I don't know how to do any of the things you say, I'm sorry

Solved problem with liquidparts: remove liquidparts apk with root unistaller, reboot the phone and then go to liquidparts from settings app. This will install the latest liquidparts app and it will work.

I'll update this on the next version of the ROM.

Thank you.

I had your same idea that I had only used Link2SD.

I did a clean re-install and erased the SD card: flash official ROM, then recovery (I tried both the CWM v5.5.0.4 that TWRP v2.2.2.1 and the last v2.6.3.0) and then the Atomic ICS v4.

Result the same bugs: then is the mistake of LiquidParts, but as I said that resolves after with new installation, and the other is the dual SIM PIN request but with two different screens, the first classical and the second ever before color gray, but who refuses the correct PIN code, but just close and then it works.

I hope in a solution, especially for the second bug.

Thank you for your work

Sorry for my english

Edited by BrettSinclair

Guest satrons

downloaded and instaled, and the result is amazing! Can you suggest me about Sensitivity? what is the best point setup for sensitivity and noise?