[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions] [RELOCK Guide Included!]

Guest george109

Guest cumilko

Hi, is any way to get bootloader status to "locked" ? when i relock it, bootloader status was "relocked" not "locked", may occure some trobules when i need to apply 2year waranty ? i have a troubles with micro USB connec, sometimes it can´t connect phone to PC or something like this.

BB: 2020

orig update.APP: B935

Edited by cumilko

Guest george109

But I don't really need to install TWRP, do I ?

If you want to flash custom ROMs, you need either CWM recovery, or TWRP recovery. This is because the original Huawei Recovery will not let anything be flashed unless it is signed by Huawei. Sorry, but it is the only way.

Guest george109

Hi, is any way to get bootloader status to "locked" ? when i relock it, bootloader status was "relocked" not "locked", may occure some trobules when i need to apply 2year waranty ? i have a troubles with micro USB connec, sometimes it can´t connect phone to PC or something like this.

BB: 2020

orig update.APP: B935

I don't think so. You could try running a force update again and seeing if that returns it to the Locked Status. Sorry :(

Guest george109

Understood. I'l come here for help if i need it, if not, i'l come with feedback after i succeed. Thank you ^_^

Good luck :)

Guest cumilko

I don't think so. You could try running a force update again and seeing if that returns it to the Locked Status. Sorry :(

i trying again the force update for now, any experience with applying warranty on unlocked or relocked bootloader ?

Guest george109

i trying again the force update for now, any experience with applying warranty on unlocked or relocked bootloader ?

I do have a little, Where did you buy it from?

Guest aztekman

I'm at Installing The Custom Recovery.

I did that, held button volume up and power button, went to backup and restore. Now what do I do? I have two "Advanced restore", external and internal sdcard. I selected each of them and says "Couldn't open directory. No files found."

Guest george109
I got the unlock code via email. It has one letter C, two letters E, and the rest of it are numbers. Is it good?
That sounds fine to me :)

Guest george109
I'm at Installing The Custom Recovery.

I did that, held button volume up and power button, went to backup and restore. Now what do I do? I have two "Advanced restore", external and internal sdcard. I selected each of them and says "Couldn't open directory. No files found."

Where did you back up to?

Was it the external SD card or the internal SD card?

Guest aztekman

I went to "backup and restore" menu, and then tried the two "Advanced restore" options(external and internal sdcard), but i didnt backed up anything before. I have to make a backup to external or internal sdcard?

Guest george109
I went to "backup and restore" menu, and then tried the two "Advanced restore" options(external and internal sdcard), but i didnt backed up anything before. I have to make a backup to external or internal sdcard?
You have to back something up before you can restore it! :huh: Sorry, but you can't get your data back as you did not back it up! :wacko:

Guest george109
Alright, i backed up and restored. Now i have to flash TWRP. Download it, put it on sdcard and flash it?
Yes, just like a normal ROM :) Then go advanced, reboot recovery.