• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

ROM - (LUNATIC PANDORA V1.1) UPDATED

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No you can't. (maybe with alternative statusbar app from Google Play).

Try Lewa OS.

Edited by Ducsidu

Posted

Plz Can someone provide download links for both roms

Pandora 3,Lewa OS

Posted

Lunatic pandora 4 is up!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Version 4 is lightning fast! Flashed it this morning, no issues. Exposed framework works fine, although I've uninstalled it, as I don't really need it... so it becomes a very slick close to stock jb rom. Battery seems good so far too.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Posted

Tangerine how is it compared to SymAnd ?

Posted (edited)

@TangerineTractor see you trying nearly every single ROM for the Y300! It's nice to read your feedback on them too, keep it up! :)

Edited by Skeese

Posted

Has wifi bug, camera? is that better than cm10?

Posted

Has wifi bug, camera? is that better than cm10?

It's stock based, so there aren't issues with Wi-Fi or camera.

Posted

Tangerine how is it compared to SymAnd ?

Haven't tried the latest symand. The last version wasn't good on battery and had an irritating charging icon.

Posted (edited)

I see , well , flashing myself now and will play with it for a while until next thing comes up :))

Edit : Flashed it . True , it is fast , seems to be just a tad bit faster than SymAnd . I removed the XPosed installer and module like you did and also i disabled some apps and things i don`t use and i got 230 megs of ram free. Doing the same on last SymAnd used to get me at about 200-210 megs free. Sticking with this rom for a while to see the battery now.

Edited by bogdanwp

Posted

Buggy. Ugly silent/vibrate icons. Slow and laggy with the own launcher. With 3rd party launcher the home screens widgets gone time to time.

Posted

Can't really fault lunatic Pandora v4 it's fast and after removing trebuchet is very good with good battery life and after using cm10.1 colours seem very vivid! Only bug for me so far is phone reboots if I try to adjust the volume when watching a video! Any ideas for a fix? Does it on stock player and YouTube etc other than that its really good!

Posted (edited)

I solved the reboot when adjusting volume problem by disabling XPosed Framework

Edited by bogdanwp

Posted

Ah cool cheers mate will give it a try!

Posted

Ah cool cheers mate will give it a try!

Posted

Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.

Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

Posted (edited)

Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.

Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

Whats up with the sound switches? Still bigger than the others? Thats so ugly...

Edited by Sigray

Posted (edited)

Damn...double. The forum engine is bugging like a hell.

Edited by Sigray

Posted (edited)

Worked really well for me - I don't bother with any of the default toggles/switches - they're all ugly and too inflexible - I always use power toggles.

Posted (edited)

Battery update.. about 3-4% hour in standby.

I used the phone for 6 hours last night, about half on 3g half wifi, with some browsing, music etc. Used 33% battery during that time, which I think is pretty good.

I uninstalled exposed installer etc, so using it as a very lean clean fast stock-based rom.

Posted

Bumping this - been using this for a couple of days, and it is awesome. Will take something exceptional to persuade me not to keep using this rom.

Posted (edited)

Bumping this - been using this for a couple of days, and it is awesome. Will take something exceptional to persuade me not to keep using this rom.

Hey I just installed this ROM (the latest 4.1) to a y300 and after trying to set up xposed framework I encountered enormous lagging/black screens. I managed to do a soft restart although it was not easy. 

So on what phone are you using this rom? Do you use xposed framework?

edit: after all its working properly. Do you use force GPU rendering? HTCmania said something about it, but google translate is not the best.

Edited by gergospy

Posted

I don't change gpu rendering, and I uninstall xposed.

Posted

I'm on Tangerine's side about this ROM... It really is the fastest of the ones I've tried. I switched over to apex because the drawer's 'fly in' animation wasn't smooth on nova and it annoyed me :p long story short, great ROM. I recommend uninstalling everything except the main apps, just so it's totally clean. Once again, very fast ROM!