• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

ROM - (LUNATIC PANDORA V1.1) UPDATED

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have nova animation speed set to fast, app animation set to ics, drawer animation to card stack. Then in system settings developer options all three animation settings at 0.5.

Edited by TangerineTractor

It is really fast. 

Although I have a small issue. When I plug in a headphone it doesn't appear in the statusbar like it used to. I use gravity box.

Does it show up without gravity box for you?

And also I put some music on sd card, but in apollo it doesn't appear. I can open them one by one in file browser and apollo plays them, but not through browsing them in apollo.

Edited by gergospy

Posted · Report post

I never noticed the headphone thing but I wouldn't miss it anyway. I use the default Huawei music player (restored from a backup) as its light and fits everything I need. I also install dsp manager for sound optimization. Simple and works.

Posted · Report post

Have you changed default storage to sd card?

Posted · Report post

Yes I changed default storage to sd card. (But I think it shouldn't be a problem at media search.)

I tried out other music players, and they don't find music either.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like there's a problem accessing your sd card somehow. Had it once on a different rom, ended up wiping and reflashing.

SOLVED: I installed Terra Music. It had an option to refresh music library, and all music appeared in both media player.

In stock ROM when I put music on the phone it instantly recognised it. Shouldn't it work like that here? 

Also on HTCmania it is written that "No need any equalizer luxury is heard without them "  So does it have some sound enchanter built in?

Also I had to replace camera app because the stock crashes when trying to shoot video. It doesn't have option for video resolution and I think it wants to record in 720p which makes the app crash. Other camera apps with resolution settings work fine.

Edited by gergospy

Posted · Report post

Try clearing the data and cache for your music ago (Apollo?)

Posted · Report post

Gallery crashes when you try to edit... I installed quick pic and camera fv5, which is awesome.

Posted · Report post

Any chance someone could put a mirror up for the download I deleted Pandora off my phone a while back but mega app isn't letting me login for some reason!?

No problem https://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=l Also, here`s DSP Manager - just drop into system/app and reboot. https://shared.com/ipiqkh12p7?s=l Here`s a gallery/camera that let`s you edit - I`ve taken it form a ROM Toolbox backup, it should work if you delete the existing file in system/app, repalce with this - you might need to clear data https://shared.com/y4jny8fe54?s=l And this is the newer Huawei Music app, again put in system/app and restart. https://shared.com/2rt0ds2qpc?s=l

Edited by TangerineTractor

Posted · Report post

No problemhttps://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=lAlso, here`s DSP Manager - just drop into system/app and reboot.https://shared.com/ipiqkh12p7?s=lHere`s a gallery/camera that let`s you edit - I`ve taken it form a ROM Toolbox backup, it should work if you delete the existing file in system/app, repalce with this - you might need to clear datahttps://shared.com/y4jny8fe54?s=lAnd this is the newer Huawei Music app, again put in system/app and restart.https://shared.com/2rt0ds2qpc?s=l

A legend as always mate cheers!!

Posted · Report post

No worries. This is a ROM that needs promoting. By far the best battery life, best performance available at the moment.

Posted · Report post

No worries. This is a ROM that needs promoting. By far the best battery life, best performance available at the moment.

I second this, I've tested all custom rom, this is near perfect, long battery life, no crash until now, smooth, many thanks to devs!

Massimo

Posted · Report post

currently i'm running the b196 slim v1....i really would try this lunatic pandora 4.1 and put it as a dayli rom...so my question:

is this the best stable,faster and bugfree rom that i look for????

thanks and sorry for my bad english!!

Posted · Report post

It's faster than slim, but there's not much in it. Depends how much tweaking, app deleting and stuff you want to do I suppose.

Posted · Report post

It's faster than slim, but there's not much in it. Depends how much tweaking, app deleting and stuff you want to do I suppose.

so...is this rom good for a daily usage??

Posted · Report post

so...is this rom good for a daily usage??

It`s been my daily driver since this version was released last week.

Personally, I`ve installed nova launcher, swype keyboard and otehr bits, replaced gallery and music with the ones i posted earlier.

Definitely the fastest, 100% stable for me, and the best battery life (about 3% per hour on 3g/wifi standby)

Posted · Report post

It`s been my daily driver since this version was released last week.

Personally, I`ve installed nova launcher, swype keyboard and otehr bits, replaced gallery and music with the ones i posted earlier.

Definitely the fastest, 100% stable for me, and the best battery life (about 3% per hour on 3g/wifi standby)

thanks...I just installed this rom...it is very very fast and very stable!!!!...should i enable the GPU acceleration??

Posted · Report post

thanks...I just installed this rom...it is very very fast and very stable!!!!...should i enable the GPU acceleration??

I haven't. But I might try.

Posted · Report post

I haven't. But I might try.

Can't see any difference

Posted · Report post

Like this rom so far.

Though, is there any way

I can import the Phone/Contact App (The one where I can just swipe to switch between phone,contacts and calls with the fancy style)

that is used in CM 10 ?

Posted · Report post

Don't think so - the phone apk is pretty embedded as far as I know. Never seen it ported.

You could try exdialler maybe?

Too bad..

Yea, exdialler looks quite similar.

Thanks ! ;)

Edit :

Do you know if Pandora X is as fast as Pandora 4.1 ?

Edited by Shiptur

Posted · Report post

Too bad..

Yea, exdialler looks quite similar.

Thanks ! ;)

Edit :

Do you know if Pandora X is as fast as Pandora 4.1 ?

X is based on CM, so has the CM bugs and issues. A non-starter for me until the base cm build is useable as a daily, which it isn't yet (IMO)