• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

ZTE Blade 3 Pro Help

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Konsta can you tell us what next ..

Posted · Report post

You either add the correct lun file path to your BoardConfig.mk and build it yourself.
BOARD_UMS_LUNFILE := "/sys/class/android_usb/f_mass_storage/lun%d/file"
Or you wait until someone else builds it. I said no promises and pestering me certainly doesn't help (exactly why this didn't happen the first time around).

Posted · Report post

Here's CWM images for ZTE msm8x25 devices.

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:
recovery-cwm6037-blade3pro.img
md5:d9d3875b1fdf8556ecee17178c3f275f

ZTE Blade G:
recovery-cwm6037-bladeg.img
md5:c19b50bd6240e4907028e73d1026af86

Posted · Report post

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

ZTE Blade G:

okey let  me test it :D

Posted (edited) · Report post

well black screen only ... even if i click power option which it should be reboot it didn't do anything. LED notification didnt light, but my computer recognizes device as blade3pro, and let's say for example can we open a new subforum for Blade III Pro ? :)

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

Posted · Report post

Can someone tell me how to unroot blade 3 pro?

Posted · Report post

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

ZTE Blade G:

well black screen only ... even if i click power option which it should be reboot it didn't do anything. LED notification didnt light, but my computer recognizes device as blade3pro, and let's say for example can we open a new subforum for Blade III Pro ? :)

Solution? :) 

And i have 1 question there is cm 10.1 for Blade G without kernel source who have the same specs as Blade III Pro is there any chance to port it?

here's link:

http://hungariandroid.com/androidfans/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=564

Posted · Report post

Solution? :)

I did nothing but renamed the device and used proper kernels for these devices. Otherwise I used exactly same config to build as the Blade V one. It makes no sense that the Blade V image would boot on someone's Blade 3 Pro and these wouldn't. There is no functional differences.

And btw, you can probably use the Blade V kernel source since the Blade V stock kernel boots on your device (which is extremely strange that it does).

Posted · Report post

So now someone can made costum rom for blade 3 pro, based on blade V kernel souce?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I did nothing but renamed the device and used proper kernels for these devices. Otherwise I used exactly same config to build as the Blade V one. It makes no sense that the Blade V image would boot on someone's Blade 3 Pro and these wouldn't. There is no functional differences.

And btw, you can probably use the Blade V kernel source since the Blade V stock kernel boots on your device (which is extremely strange that it does).

Yea, that's correct but when i boot boot.img from Blade V touch didn't work only power button.

By the way seems like hotfile is permanently shut down, so i can't download those anymore and test it again.

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

Posted · Report post

ZTE Blade 3 Pro:

https://hotfile.com/dl/252766016/8378ac1/recovery-cwm6037-blade3pro.img.html

ZTE Blade G:

https://hotfile.com/dl/252766310/7d79cc8/recovery-cwm6037-bladeg.img.html

Hi there Konstat,

Could you possibly re-upload the images somewhere else as hotfile is currently shut down?

Thanks in advance,

K

Posted · Report post

KonstaT, you if you have free time to make a full working cwm for Blade III Pro, use lun file of Blade V which is the same as Blade III Pro, and i have one question for you there is CM10.1 for Blade G who has the same specs as Blade III Pro Camera,CPU,GPU etc.. why i cant port it, i have bootloop? this is logcat

http://prntscr.com/310sq0 --> seems like this dont give phone to boot.