TWM A2= Blade III= V889F??

Guest GodShot

Guest GodShot

TWM+A2.jpg

I got a TWM A2 in Taiwan recently.

It seems like TWM A2 is a customized phone only made for Taiwanese for which is not the same with Blade III?

Here, I have a picture of the specifications of the TWM A2. May you guys help me to tell if this phone is compatible with the roms here?

If not, which section of the ZTE forum could I find roms from to flash the custom rom on my TWM A2? Thx a million!!

By the way, what exactly is the model name for my TWM A2? Sorry for the Chinese specifications, I'm hoping you could recognize what they are on the picture!

Edited by GodShot

Guest kogos

Looks the same. Try to boot with cwm and take a nandroid. DON'T flash cwm, just boot into it to get a clean backup. You can see how to do it in cwm thread. Booting to cwm will not brick it if it's not the same phone.

Guest KonstaT

No, it's completely different device! You can't install anything from this forum to your device.

Blade III = MSM7227A

TWM Amazing A2 = V889F = MSM8225

Guest GodShot

No, it's completely different device! You can't install anything from this forum to your device.

Blade III = MSM7227A

TWM Amazing A2 = V889F = MSM8225

Then from which forum could I find the source to flash my TWM A2?

Guest KonstaT

Then from which forum could I find the source to flash my TWM A2?

Maybe you should search for some Chinese V889F forums.

It's a marginal device. There's probably isn't any ROMs to flash. If you want custom ROMs you better make them yourself. ;)