[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest Sir Bacon

I gave this rom a go, good job. I found only one bug with storage but I understand about your development problem. Maybe I can contribute when I have the $$$ jaja :D

Edited by Sir Bacon

Guest Pain_Deluxe

hey kyan

One big improvment for your rom are the jelly bean driver for ics (tillaz post this). It makes window anitmations much smoother (Like it has hwa now)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest kyan31
hey kyan

One big improvment for your rom are the jelly bean driver for ics (tillaz post this). It makes window anitmations much smoother (Like it has hwa now)

Cool, thanks for the tip, however it would never add HWA to a ROM. It just improves the way the software interacts with the hardware by improving the stuff between (libs).

Guest kyan31

Please don't post off topic messages on my thread, only things to do with TESLA please lol :P

(I have a late-start at school today, so I'm here a little while longer to answer questions etc.)

Guest Gabriel94

The attachment is not working so I have no idea what's going on here :P

it was for the guy with 666 in the name but just a joke

Begone+you+demon+_9a2fc3908f440f711bdf06c62d9c9f27.png

Guest baboonuk

Could we have a fast boot add on for Tesla? I know that the add on for Stock+ works but it changes some of the phone info so may screw up OTA updates.

Thanks

Guest kyan31
Could we have a fast boot add on for Tesla? I know that the add on for Stock+ works but it changes some of the phone info so may screw up OTA updates.

Thanks

Just change the fast boot line from false to true, the line shouldn't be hard to find as its self explanatory. The build.prop can be found in /system.

Guest Miguel Rosa

i use greenify in another ROM's, the ideal isn't use him..but if is the only option and result..i will install him

Now with greenify the phone was more stable..don't break..it's fine now

Guest kyan31
Where are the "default fonts" zip here??

You have to download it manually, in .TTF format. If you want the default fonts, find the Tesla ROM zip, navigate to /system/fonts and take all the fonts out of there.

Guest Bogie89

Whenever I change my ringtone to system ringtones not music, the tone wont work. On incoming calls my ringtone is the default huawei ring tone, I mean ringtone like old phones in offices, you know what I mean? Can you help me, what can I do? Im using Tesla Rom from yesterday. Thanks.

Guest Patricia1066

An update of Tesla v1 - I used Cyda's instructions on the Stock ROM over clocking, and it worked very well. The phone has been rock solid with fast response. Its particularly good in opening Aldiko books, with large covers. The browser is slightly improved, but I still wouldnt use it over gmail app or similar. Just in case anyone wants to follow Cyda's tip, I pasted it below.

Recommended on first boot

Once the ROM has booted for the first time I would recommend leaving it for a few minutes while it finishes it's initial setup. After this I'd recommend doing the following to improve the overall usage of the ROM:

App drawer > No-Frills CPU > Set Governor to SmartassV2, set I/O scheduler to noop and for nice performance boost set the Max clock frequency to 1.152Ghz.

NB: I have found most G300's to be pretty stable between 1Ghz and 1.19Ghz so you can comfortably use 1.19Ghz if you wish but if you want keep things conservative and still have a little performance improvement then setting the max frequency to 1.152ghz is a great compromise.

Guest kyan31
Whenever I change my ringtone to system ringtones not music, the tone wont work. On incoming calls my ringtone is the default huawei ring tone, I mean ringtone like old phones in offices, you know what I mean? Can you help me, what can I do? Im using Tesla Rom from yesterday. Thanks.

That's an odd issue, are you sure your using the I built ringtones and not 3rd party ones e.g. Zedge, MP3s

Guest baboonuk

Just change the fast boot line from false to true, the line shouldn't be hard to find as its self explanatory. The build.prop can be found in /system.

Thanks a lot

Guest Bogie89

That's an odd issue, are you sure your using the I built ringtones and not 3rd party ones e.g. Zedge, MP3s

Yes, I'm sure, only your ringtones using, because I like it. I install rom correctly, in every step like you said. Now and my notification ringtone back to default exactly vibrate or silent. And its annoying :(

When I go to System settings/Tesla settings/Tesla Update Center/ to update if update exist to repair that problem writes "Invalid ROM (Tesla_336428) & device (hwu8815) combo!" Why was that? Thanks again.

Guest kyan31

Yes, I'm sure, only your ringtones using, because I like it. I install rom correctly, in every step like you said. Now and my notification ringtone back to default exactly vibrate or silent. And its annoying :(

When I go to System settings/Tesla settings/Tesla Update Center/ to update if update exist to repair that problem writes "Invalid ROM (Tesla_336428) & device (hwu8815) combo!" Why was that? Thanks again.

I'll see if I have your ringtone issue right now, an report back asap. As for the OTA thing, it is supposed to say "invalid" as I haven't made or uploaded a Tesla V2 to my server. Once I start working on ROMs again, this issue will go away.

Guest kyan31

Sorry I didn't get back here, but I tested ringtones and so far they seem to work fine, both on ringtone and notification. What I would suggest is to make a nandroid backup, flash Tesla from scratch, and test the ringtone. If it works, that means you need to reflash. It it still doesn't work, send me a message here on the thread, or via PM. I don't mind either methods.