[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Flashed it and did the wipes, everything is working fine now. smile.png

Well, I copied the new script to init.d, adjusted permissions and rebooted the phone. It rings OK, assuming the new script was executed (haven't wiped dalvik and cache though, I doubt that shell scripts have anything to do with dalvik).

I'm glad everything is working well now, I'll add the fix to the OP soon.

It has now been added, download and flash it if you haven't already.

Edited by kyan31

Guest flajko

@kyan31: Please answer my previous question regarding unicode letters since astraldemon's idea won't work in my case because I use swype or swiftkey keyboard with Serbian dictionary and I use Flow to type faster and removing those special characters really helps a lot and I don't have to save changed words into the dictionary all the time. Please let it be possible :)

Also is it possible to make Huawei show up as HTC Desire on Google play,just like in Infusion.

(sorry if it is already done, not sure but one game says that it doesn't support my phone model and it used to support it)

Edited by flajko

Guest kupp

One last thing, i'm getting the "camera not responding" issue with this rom like i was with stock+.. Can i flash the fix in that thread with this rom? I'm unsure, since the camera apps seem to be different..

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

One last thing, i'm getting the "camera not responding" issue with this rom like i was with stock+.. Can i flash the fix in that thread with this rom? I'm unsure, since the camera apps seem to be different..

Oh yes, the camera is not working properly. I'we replaced it with Camera JB+, which seems to work more or less OK.

Kyan, maybe you should replace camera with some other that works, if others are having the this issue as well.

edit: no, cam jb+ also blocks from time to time :(

Edited by ivan.arandjelovic

Guest kyan31
@kyan31: Please answer my previous question regarding unicode letters since astraldemon's idea won't work in my case because I use swype or swiftkey keyboard with Serbian dictionary and I use Flow to type faster and removing those special characters really helps a lot and I don't have to save changed words into the dictionary all the time. Please let it be possible :)

Also is it possible to make Huawei show up as HTC Desire on Google play,just like in Infusion.

(sorry if it is already done, not sure but one game says that it doesn't support my phone model and it used to support it)

I'm not sure about the Unicode characters thing, maybe I have to modify the language dictionaries or something. Also, if you are using a 3rd party keyboard, there is not much I can do.

First of all, are there any ROMs available without Unicode characters? Which ones? Also, can you explain the whole 'Unicode' thing as I'm not so familiar with it :)

Thanks.

Edit: I'll make a flashable zip for the HTC Desire thing

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

It might be the 800x480 recording, I'll remove that in the next release. Oh and yes, that fix should work as it doesn't actually modify the camera, it only modifies an xml.

Guest denzele

Aaa love the name of rom! Big fan of Tesla! Will give a try for sure.Just for the name +1 kyan ;)

This would make a perfect wallpaper for a Genius man...

Nikola_Tesla_by_Carozzo.jpg

Guest kyan31
Aaa love the name of rom! Big fan of Tesla! Will give a try for sure.Just for the name +1 kyan ;)

Nikola_Tesla_by_Carozzo.jpg

Haha, thanks , I appreciate the +1 ;)

Guest Paulzie

Very cool name indeed. Quite like the rock star scientists poster by Megan Lee. Wish we could get this as a set of wallpapers:

f4ldec.jpg

Guest kyan31

Patch has been updated, it now fixes the init.d script and it removes 800x480 recording for increased camera stability. I'll make a flashable zip for people who still want to keep 800x480 recording.

Guest sebag2

+fast and stable

+games work good (temple run2, rope escape, jetpack joyride)

+good battery

+good voice quality

-wifi tether doesnt work (maybe 3rd party solves problem, tried few, none worked), although usb tether works //wpa2 problem or just the universe is mad at me. it works when i chose open network

Ideas for future builds:

-addons/menu to pick battery icon

-crt off

-optional flashable fastboot

Overall a very good rom. Had one FC during web browsing using system browser but maybe that was a coincidence. Rom is very responsive, performs very well. I have 90mb ram free on average. Running ADW launcher ex (29mb), poweramp (5mb), facebook messenger (19mb) and swiftkey (19).

Edited by sebag2

Guest rryyaannbb

My phone is stuck on the loading screen (the one that says "tesla" in blue when you power on ) after installing this. Any advice? It's been like that for 15 minutes, so I pulled the battery and tried again, but just the same.

Guest george109

My phone is stuck on the loading screen (the one that says "tesla" in blue when you power on ) after installing this. Any advice? It's been like that for 15 minutes, so I pulled the battery and tried again, but just the same.

Have you done full wipes? Also, if you go into mounts and storage, in CWM, then go to format /system, and then reflash. If it still does not work, download it again and then copy it over by going into CWM, then going to mounts and storage and then going to mount USB storage. Hope that works for you :)

Guest kyan31

+fast and stable

+games work good (temple run2, rope escape, jetpack joyride)

+good battery

+good voice quality

-wifi tether doesnt work (maybe 3rd party solves problem, tried few, none worked), although usb tether works

Ideas for future builds:

-addons/menu to pick battery icon

-crt off

-optional flashable fastboot

Overall a very good rom. Had one FC during web browsing using system browser but maybe that was a coincidence. Rom is very responsive, performs very well. I have 90mb ram free on average. Running ADW launcher ex (29mb), poweramp (5mb), facebook messenger (19mb) and swiftkey (19).

Tethering does work, so you probably have a buggy installation.

Guest sebag2

you did 'something' wrong. do a full wipe (system, cache, dalvik, data). TWRP ig great for that. You just swipe a slider and it wipes everything at once.

Guest rryyaannbb

Have you done full wipes? Also, if you go into mounts and storage, in CWM, then go to format /system, and then reflash. If it still does not work, download it again and then copy it over by going into CWM, then going to mounts and storage and then going to mount USB storage. Hope that works for you :)

Woooo! Thats, so obvious but I didn't know about the mounts and storage option.

Anyway that worked so Thanks.

Guest george109

Woooo! Thats, so obvious but I didn't know about the mounts and storage option.

Anyway that worked so Thanks.

Thats ok :)

Guest sebag2

Tethering does work, so you probably have a buggy installation.

checked again. it actually works when i turn off encryption (open network) or change it to wpa. so there goes my only (-).... :P now i can't bitch about anything :(

Edited by sebag2

Guest kyan31

NEW MODS AVAILABLE :)

Desire HD Tweak - Tricks the Play Store into thinking you have a HTC Desire HD for more app compatibility

800x480 recording - allows you to record in 800x480 resolution

Custom Lock rings

(The actual quality is high when used, don't worry)

Click to download smile.png

post-969101-0-25408500-1370193143.png post-969101-0-95682200-1370193143.png post-969101-0-56543800-1370193144.png post-969101-0-49137400-1370193145.png post-969101-0-15655600-1370193146.png post-969101-0-19984600-1370193147.png post-969101-0-78387800-1370193147.png post-969101-0-32691900-1370193148.png post-969101-0-48787500-1370193159.png post-969101-0-07992800-1370193160.png

Battery Mods

iPhone style post-969101-0-23145000-1370194844.png

Bar style post-969101-0-73229700-1370194841.png

Dotted style post-969101-0-56533100-1370194840.png

Honeycomb style post-969101-0-93118600-1370194909.png

Default Tesla style post-969101-0-31059600-1370194843.png

Edited by kyan31