[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest Pyntux

A suggestion, you can use mms.apk from cm9, it has better options and stock android smiles which I prefer... :)

Also, you can setup volume wake by default or made flashable zip for that please... :)

Everything is great, this is best stock based rom...Thanks

Edited by Pyntux

Guest oldfella

after many months of using stock+, it looks like a better ROM has arrived

thanks very much

it also has the same problem as stock+, ringtones are reset to default (blank) on reboot.

Guest relvas18

when I try to resize the widgets i get trebuchet FC'S, and the iphone style don't work properly because i plug the cable and icon is full but if i unplug the cable i only have 91 percent of battery

Edited by relvas18

Guest kyan31

when I try to resize the widgets i get trebuchet FC'S, and the iphone style don't work properly because i plug the cable and icon is full but if i unplug the cable i only have 91 percent of battery

I'm not sure about the battery thing, i'll have to get a confirmation on that, as for the trebuchet issue, i'll need a log.

Guest kyan31

after many months of using stock+, it looks like a better ROM has arrived

thanks very much

it also has the same problem as stock+, ringtones are reset to default (blank) on reboot.

Move your ringtones to /system/media/audio/ringtones and reboot. Then you can select them from the ringtones menu, and they should stay put even after a reboot.

Guest relvas18

I'm not sure about the battery thing, i'll have to get a confirmation on that, as for the trebuchet issue, i'll need a log.

how i do that?

Guest kyan31

how i do that?

• Get Catlog from the playstore
  • Set the log to error (press the menu button and go to log level)
  • Recreate the FC
  • Pause the log, save it, and send me the .txt file

Guest gioggio70

I can't develop, i can support who do int for us. But now ......i wait the next release :P

Edited by gioggio70

Guest astraldemon

I had also that issue with battery. I drained my battery completely until it shut itself, connected it to charger and left it. It was showing it's fully recharged, turned it on, and it's showing 96%

EDIT: I have problem with Camera ZOOM FX, when I want to switch to video, it says: Video switch on this video not supported. I know it was working on ICS, I even tried old version and same thing happens. I tried some other camera from PlayStore and video capture works... But I bought this app and I am using it as default for about 6 months now and I would really love to keep it that way if possible.

error log

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/72562195/file.html[/CODE]

Edited by astraldemon

Guest oldfella

re the battery showing 91-96% after being fully charged

this was how stock+ worked as well so I guess its a feature

I am not sure if its a real improvement but I found that if I unplugged it after a full charge, then charged it again for a while, then the subsequent drop to 90% was very slow rather than more or less immediate.

Guest kyan31

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Edited by kyan31

Guest flajko

I'm not sure about the Unicode characters thing, maybe I have to modify the language dictionaries or something. Also, if you are using a 3rd party keyboard, there is not much I can do.

First of all, are there any ROMs available without Unicode characters? Which ones? Also, can you explain the whole 'Unicode' thing as I'm not so familiar with it :)

Thanks.

Edit: I'll make a flashable zip for the HTC Desire thing

I'm sorry I didn't explain unicode letters problem as detailed as I should have.

The thing is that AOKP ROM, CM10.1 and (I think) even Electra has the option when you go into the Messaging app->Settings to choose whether to leave letters like "ć", "č", "š" intact or to change them into "c", "c" ,"s".

I think it was called Stripping unicode letters (or something like that) and it's very useful because letters like "ć" etc. change number of possible characters per message from 160 to (I think) 72 and the more of those letters the shorter the message and it's all realted to the problem of encoding those characters. When I use keyboards with Serbian dictionary if I have the "stripping unicode letters" disabled word like "sreća" stays intact and I have to change it into "sreca" and add it to dictionary, and I need to do that all the time for any new word I use, but with the unicode option enabled the Messaging app strip those letters (ć->c, č->c, š->s, ž->z) even though I use them when I type, the important part is that it's not related to the keyboards!! For example when I type "Srećan rođendan" Messaging app strips it to "Srecan rodjendan" and it means a LOT just for the number of letters per message and therefore the price of one decent message! :D BTW "Srećan rođendan" means "Happy birthday"

Thanks for making HTC Desire add-on, and I'm so sorry for your laptop!

Hope you get a new one soon! Thanks for everything you've done and I hope you get back soon into the developing waters

If you know flashable Messaing app with the unicode option please send me a link to try it out! :)

Guest Tentmaster

Hi all! The rom is great,but i have problem with ringtone volume its very quiet. Any ideas? Volume is 100%.

Thanx!

I had the same problem. I installed Volume Plus and it worked after a reboot, I think. Do a search here for the Volume Plus apk. Someone posted it earlier this year.

Guest krishang3
Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

good luck on getting a new device soon! Everyone will sure wait, but it probably won't stop yo from browsing and helping through this forum right.

Good day to you.

Guest kyan31
good luck on getting a new device soon! Everyone will sure wait, but it probably won't stop yo from browsing and helping through this forum right.

Good day to you.

I have tapatalk on my G300 so yeah, I'll still be here a little to help around.

Good day to you too.

Guest Pyntux

Well guys,

:( :( :(

Guest colehole

Well guys,

If you looking for a cheap laptop doesn't come much cheaper than here. http://www.schtrade.co.uk/laptops-/

Starting at just over £30. Alright they aren't bleeding edge but stick Ubuntu on one and it should be fine. I've used em and they are a good company.

Edited by colehole

Guest colehole

Surley if all you tight wads just gave a couple of quid he could get £40 together? DONATE already, I did, you can. Every little helps.

Guest kyan31

If you looking for a cheap laptop doesn't come much cheaper than here. http://www.schtrade.co.uk/laptops-/

Starting at just over £30. Alright they aren't bleeding edge but stick Ubuntu on one and it should be fine. I've used em and they are a good company.

I'm actually going to save up for parts to build a PC myself, it'll take a few months, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Guest bedo110

Rom looks beautiful great job ... I have only one question. Bugs that are fixed already? Thank you very much :)

P.S: Ringing volume is enough to silence ... is the error corrected :)