[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest smweb

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Ouch, good luck on getting a new lappy soon!

Guest george109

I'm actually going to save up for parts to build a PC myself, it'll take a few months, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Then maybe, you could build from source! :D

Guest george109

Yes definitely, its just a shame I can't start now as I'm up for it :P

You could make something like KyanogenMod 10.1! :P

I would definitely try something that you built from source! Sorry I can't donate to you for a new PC, but I need a new hard drive for my PC as mine has the 'click of death' :(

Guest kyan31
You could make something like KyanogenMod 10.1! :P

I would definitely try something that you built from source! Sorry I can't donate to you for a new PC, but I need a new hard drive for my PC as mine has the 'click of death' :(

"Kyanogenmod" lol, good one ;)

However if I could compile a ROM from source, it would be Paranoid Android :)

Guest Cyda

Well guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will stop all development for all of my ROMs completely. My one and only laptop finally died today, so I can't develop anymore. I'm not sure when I'll get a new device, and I doubt it will be soon, so don't expect anything from me for a good long while. Sorry everyone.

Sorry to hear about the PC issues mate. If there is anything I can do to help just give me a shout.

Guest Colossae3.23

If you looking for a cheap laptop doesn't come much cheaper than here. http://www.schtrade.co.uk/laptops-/

Starting at just over £30. Alright they aren't bleeding edge but stick Ubuntu on one and it should be fine. I've used em and they are a good company.

I'm pretty sure you need more horsepower than that, to cook up roms

Guest Colossae3.23

after many months of using stock+, it looks like a better ROM has arrived

thanks very much

it also has the same problem as stock+, ringtones are reset to default (blank) on reboot.

Move your ringtones to /system/media/audio/ringtones and reboot. Then you can select them from the ringtones menu, and they should stay put even after a reboot.

I might be wrong, but I thought if you just dropped an mp3 in there in won't work. I think you have to convert it to a .ogg first

Guest Colossae3.23

@ Kyan or Cyda

Does Cyda's mod: Link2Int mod play with this rom?

I don't hear of many people using this anymore, so I'm wondering does it really make a difference?

Ta

Guest Cyda

@ Kyan or Cyda

Does Cyda's mod: Link2Int mod play with this rom?

I don't hear of many people using this anymore, so I'm wondering does it really make a difference?

Ta

I haven't tested it but it should work fine.

Guest grolly

heres a fix guys for the low ringer volume that works,credit goes to JackRackham

Edit your build.prop file and look for this string:

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true

and change it to false like below

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

save the changes and reboot your phone

simples ;)

many thanks kyan for the great roms

Guest Symao96

I've installed this ROM and the only issue I have is random vibrates... without receive any message, call, anything my phone vibrates, without anybody touch them. Clean install, Official bootloader unlock, what can i do?

Guest cryptoncore

I have found a few problems, one being that apollo seems to love becoming slow and then slowing the whole device to the point in which the battery requires pulling.

Another is random vibrates as if I have been sent a text or received an e-mail.

It's such a shame :( the rom is perfect it's just I use music on my phone ALL THE TIME and therefore without the music working properly I am afraid I will go back to cyanogenmod 9 until this is updated, and oh, whilst I'm on the subject of updates, the OTA updates don't work and you receive a "invalid device combo" or something.

Hope to see these slip-ups fixed so I can come back to this awesome ROM :)

And yes I am fully aware of Kyan31's computer issue, hope you can get going again soon! :)

EDIT: For the apollo bugs I have found that google play music works great and still has the lock screen controls! so right now apart from the occasional vibrate it's perfect! :D

Edited by cryptoncore

Guest kyan31
I have found a few problems, one being that apollo seems to love becoming slow and then slowing the whole device to the point in which the battery requires pulling.

Another is random vibrates as if I have been sent a text or received an e-mail.

It's such a shame :( the rom is perfect it's just I use music on my phone ALL THE TIME and therefore without the music working properly I am afraid I will go back to cyanogenmod 9 until this is updated, and oh, whilst I'm on the subject of updates, the OTA updates don't work and you receive a "invalid device combo" or something.

Hope to see these slip-ups fixed so I can come back to this awesome ROM :)

And yes I am fully aware of Kyan31's computer issue, hope you can get going again soon! :)

EDIT: For the apollo bugs I have found that google play music works great and still has the lock screen controls! so right now apart from the occasional vibrate it's perfect! :D

I'm sorry about your issues, however the invalid ROM thing is not an issue. I haven't created or uploaded a V2 Tesla ROM yet so it says 'invalid' for the time being.

Guest cryptoncore

I'm sorry about your issues, however the invalid ROM thing is not an issue. I haven't created or uploaded a V2 Tesla ROM yet so it says 'invalid' for the time being.

Oh I apologise, I am used to the OTA updater on CM9. ^^

Guest kaloci

heres a fix guys for the low ringer volume that works,credit goes to JackRackham

Edit your build.prop file and look for this string:

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true

and change it to false like below

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

save the changes and reboot your phone

simples ;)

many thanks kyan for the great roms

Works,thanks!

Guest rikard0__

Hi sr. thanks for your work this rom looks rlly goods and preetty! this rom have all language!?

keep going with your work its rlly goods!

thanks.

Guest alban7314

hello there is a problem when connecting sd card as the main installation media when connecting to a computer phone as a multimedia device settings and restores lost the internal memory

Guest crisdale

Hi guys. I'm trying to update my phone using the instructions for first time user:

• First time user
  • Press the +1 button
  • Download the ROM, the patch (if available), and put them on your SD card
  • Boot into recovery
  • Wipe data/factory reset
  • Wipe both dalvik/cache partitions
  • Choose zip, choose the ROM, and install
  • Choose zip, choose patch (if available) and install
  • Reboot
  • If using TWRP, do not allow it to fix root if it prompts you to. Root is fine on this ROM

I'm getting an error when trying to install the ROM, the error says "E:Cannot verify the signature" then the update will be aborted afterwards.

Just to note, my phone is not rooted and running on

Android Version: 4.0.3

Baseband Version: 2030

Kernel: version: 3.0.8

Build Number: ***B952

Please help me guys, thanks much!

Edited by crisdale

Guest jamie_w
Hi guys. I'm trying to update my phone using the instructions for first time user:
  • First time user
  • Press the +1 button
  • Download the ROM, the patch (if available), and put them on your SD card
  • Boot into recovery
  • Wipe data/factory reset
  • Wipe both dalvik/cache partitions
  • Choose zip, choose the ROM, and install
  • Choose zip, choose patch (if available) and install
  • Reboot
  • If using TWRP, do not allow it to fix root if it prompts you to. Root is fine on this ROM

I'm getting an error when trying to install the ROM, the error says "E:Cannot verify the signature" then the update will be aborted afterwards.

Just to note, my phone is not rooted and running on

Android Version: 4.0.3

Baseband Version: 2030

Kernel: version: 3.0.8

Build Number: ***B952

That is your problem, you need to root before the custom ROMs like this will work