[CM10][4.1.2] Unofficial builds (v7)

Guest vache

Guest Exoon

I also have a red frame appearing from time to time, mostly when launching applications :/

Edited by Exoon

Guest razvankim

I also have a red frame appearing from time to time, mostly when launching applications :/

All of us have that problem.

Guest vache

Go to settings, advance, then turn on and of eco mode, it works ;)

Thanks for the tip. Looks like CM doesn't like the eco mode, that seems to be enable by default.

Guest razvankim

Thanks for the tip. Looks like CM doesn't like the eco mode, that seems to be enable by default.

Vache . I think that's a useless feature! :) and what about that red square whenb enter in an app?

Guest Deonix

Talking about the red frame. I just "played" today with a 4 year old's 65$ chinese tablet and it also had red borders appearing when apps were launched. But his sister solved the problem by stepping on it and cracking the screen. :))

Anyway. Just try to go to Developer Settings and disable Strict Mode and then make sure you restart your device. This should do the trick.

Guest Exoon

It did not work for me Deonix, I tried to disable it and it didn't fix the red frame problem, I also tried to disable entirely developer options but it didn't work either. Thanks anyway :)

Guest razvankim

Vache , why don't you release a patch for removal of ECO mode . I think it's uselles.. and please release a patch for orgrod users to fix problems that i had and you told me to make something in adb [ remount , shell ] or tell me what i should include in a flashable zip for orgrod version to repair sound wifi bluetooth and mobile network on -1 cpu

Thanxx

Edited by razvankim

Guest Exoon

Is "Eco mode" called "Eco Display" in this version ? It's the only setting i've found, and enabling/disabling doesn't fix the problem.

Guest Spacecaker

the red square u can change by changing userdebug or eng to user / root

in build.prop

it can be fixed easily had it for a long time on my cyanospacemod9 rom aswell

will give correct lines tomorrow

Guest Exoon

to remove the red box change this

ro.build.type= user change them to that

ro.build.user= root

Worked perfectly for me, thank you :)

Guest memento mori

Just flashed the rom yesturday night and it's awesome . The wifi and network fix and the red square fix worked. The only bugs so far are the known ones: gps doesn't work (and doesn't bother me), the camera(video recorder, only 5mp in camera mode, no option to save to sd, some phone reboots from time to time when using the camera)...the rest seems to work just fine. Just one question...is there any way to make nfc work while lock screen is on/screen is off on this phone? Anyway great job guys. It is awesome B-) .

Guest razvankim

Just flashed the rom yesturday night and it's awesome . The wifi and network fix and the red square fix worked. The only bugs so far are the known ones: gps doesn't work (and doesn't bother me), the camera(video recorder, only 5mp in camera mode, no option to save to sd, some phone reboots from time to time when using the camera)...the rest seems to work just fine. Just one question...is there any way to make nfc work while lock screen is on/screen is off on this phone? Anyway great job guys. It is awesome B-) .

You forgot about the most important thing : Deep Sleep xD

Guest BannedHost

Make a backup with cwm, then copy the backup folder to any devices (s500).. and restore :D (the easy way)

Edited by BannedHost