[ROM][4.1.2] Cyanogenmod 10 && SlimBean 3.1 [03/06/2013]

Guest telonius

Guest telonius

is there a differernde between this SlimBean and this ?

This is 4.1.2 while the other is 4.2.2. This is in stable state while the other is still under development. Different kernel too.

Feature wise are pretty much the same imho.

Edited by telonius

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

For me the in call volume is still too loud on min settings compared to stock but at least it does not jump by its own to max...

Can it be reduced somehow further than this?

Thanks

Guest drama20050202

This is 4.1.2 while the other is 4.2.2. This is in stable state while the other is still under development. Different kernel too.

Feature wise are pretty much the same imho.

tnx!:P

Guest vegadrc

Have been running Slim version for nearly two days and so far have had no problems.

The battery life also seems good. Still on 60% even after loading apps and setting up etc.

If you go to Slim website you can download gapps and extras for 3.1 which run ok.

There is also a set of inverted gapps which work ok as well.

Thanks for a great rom.

Guest TangerineTractor

Update - this is now working brilliantly. Changed minimum proc to 320, and governor to smartass2, no wake-up lags any more, and battery life is awesome. Phone volume is fine too.

The only thing missing is a decent set of notification and alarm tones!

Guest cjcandrei
Update - this is now working brilliantly. Changed minimum proc to 320, and governor to smartass2, no wake-up lags any more, and battery life is awesome. Phone volume is fine too.

The only thing missing is a decent set of notification and alarm tones!

The phone volume is still much lowder than stock on min volume for me. Can this be changed somehow? Like decreasing some variables in the kernel... Other than that the rom is brilliant. Battery is very good.

A and another annoing "issue". The volume for the screen touch sound is linked to the ringer one. If you max out the ringer it will max the touch screen volume as well...

Thanks.

Guest telonius

I can fix an experimental kernel and audio libraries with even lower sound. When i'll have some free time i'm going to upload it for testing.

Guest cjcandrei
I can fix an experimental kernel and audio libraries with even lower sound. When i'll have some free time i'm going to upload it for testing.

Fantastic. Thank you. I'll be the first to test it.

Guest TangerineTractor
LockClock.apk don't work on Slim 3.1 and where is the Calendar app?!

Lol! Never even noticed the calendar missing! Download Google calendar (same as stock) or acalendar (better than stock)

Guest dinamo1975

Lol! Never even noticed the calendar missing! Download Google calendar (same as stock) or acalendar (better than stock)

LOL! Yep... calendar...! But i have some problems with iGO Primo... testing... testing!

Guest TangerineTractor

LOL! Yep... calendar...! But i have some problems with iGO Primo... testing... testing!

Never got igo running well on a g300. Have navigon and copilot, both work fine.

Guest TangerineTractor

Still getting occasional lags on wake-up.

Tried different launchers, and various processor performance settings (I don't use a lock screen)

Guest TangerineTractor

Setting the governor to savagedzen and minimum to 320, scheduler noop seems to have resolved the wakeup lag. Battery is still awesome.

Guest dinamo1975

Used both igo primo and myway since day 1

Do you have a working igo primo kit to share?

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest bilakos10

Still getting lags on wake-up unfortunately. Shame because aside from that this rom is flawless.

Try setting min.Frequency at 480Mhz. It's using the same voltage so it wont decrease your battery life.

Guest art-101

Just installed Slimbean 3.1 and I'm liking the ROM but I've found a problem which is most certainly unique to my phone.

I use a bluetooth headset (Sony Ericcson MW600) which I use for listening to music as well as making calls.

The problem I've got is that no music is coming through the headset and is only playing through the speaker. I've checked the headset settings to make sure that both settings are checked for phone audio and media audio to play through it and all is good there.

Oddly, if someone calls me then I can hear them through the headset and they can hear me perfectly.

I've also checked this in the car as well as the headunit has bluetooth for the same reasons and it's the exact same issue. music doesn't play but calls work fine.

On top of this, if I'm not using the headset then I can make and receive calls and hear the other caller fine but they can't hear me at all.

When I connect to both the headset and the headunit the controls on both control the phone for play/pause/skip etc and also receive the artist metadata totally fine.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what is going on here?

Thanks

Art.

Guest TangerineTractor

Try setting min.Frequency at 480Mhz. It's using the same voltage so it wont decrease your battery life.

Nope, didn't work I'm afraid...

Reverted back to CM10.1 nightly build... no lag, will have to see how the battery goes. Shame. I liked this rom. A lot.

Guest art-101

Just installed Slimbean 3.1 and I'm liking the ROM but I've found a problem which is most certainly unique to my phone.

I use a bluetooth headset (Sony Ericcson MW600) which I use for listening to music as well as making calls.

The problem I've got is that no music is coming through the headset and is only playing through the speaker. I've checked the headset settings to make sure that both settings are checked for phone audio and media audio to play through it and all is good there.

Oddly, if someone calls me then I can hear them through the headset and they can hear me perfectly.

I've also checked this in the car as well as the headunit has bluetooth for the same reasons and it's the exact same issue. music doesn't play but calls work fine.

On top of this, if I'm not using the headset then I can make and receive calls and hear the other caller fine but they can't hear me at all.

When I connect to both the headset and the headunit the controls on both control the phone for play/pause/skip etc and also receive the artist metadata totally fine.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what is going on here?

Thanks

Art.

Replying to my own post for updates.

Tried putting the ROM on again fresh the same way I always do with any ROM (wipes and formats) and this time it started re-installing my apps automatically and the phone now works correctly.

Now if I can just figure out why the bluetooth isn't working for my music I'll be a happy camper.

A.