Sign in to follow this  
Will

Most Time Spend Users

3 Will 1 Week, 6 Days, 09:42:03 0.78%

4 Monolithix 1 Week, 6 Days, 04:55:52

:)

Damn i go away drinking, come back and nearly lost my position! 8)

Will

I open up a browser when i get up at 7-8am, that stays open til i get home between 5-6:30. I also have a browser open 90% of the time at work. [email protected] i#m back the home browser willstay open until i go to bed, usually between 11pm-2am, depending on when i have to be up :).

Will has been ahead by a similar time differnence all year so I had assumed he followed a similar pattern.

*shruggs*

;)

I made it onto the "Top posting users past 7 days" list!!!!

I would like to thank my Mum & Dad, for making all this possible, and of course I would like to thank The Baby Lord Jesus for giving me the strength to post in the darkest of times… :wink:

I really hope it is that .. or else i really have wasted too much of my life..

Will

Monolithix, if that's what you really do then how come the stats only say that you've been on for 1 week and 6 days? Surely it would be much higher than that :?

Thats "solid" time. I only started coming here very regulary after Christmas when I got my phone, so its about 2 out of 7 weeks i've been here solid. Before that i mostly read other posts to get ready for when i got the SPV just before Christmas.

Quality, not quantity people :)  

I couldn't agree more!

Did not even realise these stats were available till I stumbled upon this topic.

I can only feel sorry for all you sad b******'s out there who seem to like posting for posting's sake.

(guess I've now added myself to that category) :oops: