Just got a Nexus 4

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Hey guys, as the title says I finally managed to train myself to save up enough for a Nexus 4 (but at only £279 it's not that hard really) so I'll probably be handing my phone over to my sis, so I'll be posting in the N4 forum from now on. Good luck with the ZTEs but I have to say I think the development will be pretty much stagnant now as there's not much more that can be done with the Crescent's hardware.

Why not do what I did? Come on! Follow me to the N4 forum ;) You know it makes sense!

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest surfungus

Hey dude, you sell out lol! N4 eh, very nice, I think a few people will be heading that way. Best get saving then i guess :P (does seem a bit quiet around here lately :( )..

May catch ya when the little piggy fills up, cheers surf

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

No problem, I was reading something earlier that said Key Lime Pie is apparently kinder to older phones, especially phones with around 512MB so the Crescent may be getting some love, I doubt ZTE will go back to it and fix the camera drivers though but you never know, would be quite cool if they just brought it out for their whole range.

Here's hoping it gets a nice kickback ( Another story about the Key Lime love )

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest dimi89

+1 :( I sold my device and ordered LG 4x for 230 euros (nexus 4 is 290-320 in my country).Will stop by from time to time to check what are you people doing.Wish you all best and have fun ! :)