flashing samsung omnia i900

Guest harlon

Guest harlon

hello im newbie in this forum, i'd like to flash my phone because of the language its dutch and i barely can understand it,i tried to explore the forum finding links but it's really hard and i have no glue for flashing it because all i saw was windows vista,windows 7 and i have windows xp,also my risk is because of my network operator,im from kosovo using monaco's telecom.thanks in advance

Guest BorisGVG

hello im newbie in this forum, i'd like to flash my phone because of the language its dutch and i barely can understand it,i tried to explore the forum finding links but it's really hard and i have no glue for flashing it because all i saw was windows vista,windows 7 and i have windows xp,also my risk is because of my network operator,im from kosovo using monaco's telecom.thanks in advance

Do you want to change the language or to flash a new rom on your omnia? If you want to flash a new rom, then there are so many threads about flashing a new roms on omnia i900. I guess you didn't search at all because the sub-forum where you put your thread have pinned some threads about flashing roms to omnia i900. Next time do research a bit longer, I am sure you will find everything you need. And I am also sure that whatever question you got regarding omnia i900, it is already answered in this threads (forums). So do a better digging before you waste another useless thread in this forums (this is a friendly suggestion).

For flashing rom to omnia i900 from Windows XP (Windows XP SP2 and adove, SP3 is recommended) you need ActiveSync 4.5

After you download and connect your Omnia i900 with your computer, try search one of the pinned threads (usually are on the top of the list) and there is explanation step by step what to do. I would highly recommend you that you do some searching and reading before you flash any rom on your omnia because you might end up bricking your phone and thats another headache to solve after. If at any point you do not understand how flashing rom is doing, DO NOT flash on your own, take it to the guy who will know what to do.

Under this post are links from my MoDaCo thread where you can download lots of apps that work in omnia and also some phone parts and roms (all the roms on the list are WM 6.5.3 Pro, so all are tested by me and working great, so whatever rom you choose you won't make a mistake), also all the apps are first tested on my omnia i900 and after i concluded that they are working, i put them for download. All are latest to their versions.

Happy flashing and try not to brick your phone. :)

P.S. - All the roms are WWE (World Wide English), :) Cheers

Edited by BorisGVG