looking for another phone compare to osd

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

did nt get lucky for 49.99 osd its off the website now saw this huawei y300 at the mainsite sounds good for 50 has any one come cross to this phone ? i belive it will not as fast as osd but as long it not too lag then i think i might going to get one ?any comments?or some good phone under 100 pound?

Guest Andymac1969

Hi, I have just sold my OSD for £100 on Ebay, and popped down to CPW in Clacton and now have the Huawei G510 and Y300, they are great phones, not as powerful as the OSD, but I was getting increasingly concerned about its longevity, these Huawei phones are built like tanks, and for £59.99 with no topup, it was a gift, and I have £40 left in my pocket

Guest leepeter197924

Hi, I have just sold my OSD for £100 on Ebay, and popped down to CPW in Clacton and now have the Huawei G510 and Y300, they are great phones, not as powerful as the OSD, but I was getting increasingly concerned about its longevity, these Huawei phones are built like tanks, and for £59.99 with no topup, it was a gift, and I have £40 left in my pocket

thanks for info they r great phone but are they lagging?512mb memory is it enough?how is the screen?update to andriod 4.2?is it locked?

Guest BlueMoonRising

For anyone desperately looking for a phone running JB on the cheap then the Vodafone Smart Mini has just been launched @ £50 on PAYG.

"The Vodafone Smart Mini boasts a 3.5-inch display, a 2-Megapixel camera, a 1 GHz MT6575 single-core CPU, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of storage, and Android Jelly Bean."

Guest leepeter197924

For anyone desperately looking for a phone running JB on the cheap then the Vodafone Smart Mini has just been launched @ £50 on PAYG.

"The Vodafone Smart Mini boasts a 3.5-inch display, a 2-Megapixel camera, a 1 GHz MT6575 single-core CPU, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of storage, and Android Jelly Bean."

solooks like huawei y300 is a winner isnt it?

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Yes I would go for the y300 cause of the CPU dual corr s4!!!!!!

However the quad is much lower compared to the odd (around 2000) and if or into games like GTA it doesn't work.....

But overall great phone

Guest Andymac1969

thanks for info they r great phone but are they lagging?512mb memory is it enough?how is the screen?update to andriod 4.2?is it locked?

It is nowhere near as quick as the OSD, I haven't had an issue with the RAM myself, but I am not a gamer, it has Android 4.1.1 and is totally SIM free unlocked with no carrier info at all, the biggest bonus is even though it is stated as a 1750 mAh battery, they all have 1950 mAh so the battery is awesome.

I only got rid of the OSD for fear of it not lasting the distance, this feels like it will last and at £59.95 its as cheap as chips says Mr Dickinson