[DEV][ROM] Chameleon OS 0.8 [UNOFFICIAL][Updated 280813]

Guest robt77

Guest Something Wierd

Downloading it right now.I think ill play around with it for a while but then return to cm10.1 for the Bluetooth. Good work tho.Hope that youll find a way to fix those issues you have with the pac rom :)

Guest robt77

Downloading it right now.I think ill play around with it for a while but then return to cm10.1 for the Bluetooth. Good work tho.Hope that youll find a way to fix those issues you have with the pac rom :)

/

I think i have worked out why the patches for BT/Radio are not working on this ROM I am just testing something and rebuilding to see if I can get radio to work at the moment, if I can, in theory I should be able to get this ROM fully working with BT and Radio. I should be able to work through the issues with PACman, though how long it will take is anyone's guess as I do it as a bit of hobby in evening when I get a spare moment.

• 1 month later...
Guest robt77

not much luck with BT, however the radio patches seemed to work,so just testing now if it builds completly. Also just seen they have a alpha 4.3 version so am looking at that as well. If FM works, will have another go at Bluetooth..

Edit - Build with FM patches failed again, having no joy with these payches :(, the 10.2 version is still compiling so not all bad news

Edited by robt77

Guest robt77

New Build Up, Main change is it is now based on Android 4.3, not had chance to play atound with it fully but seems good. Remember if coming from a ROM with a different android version remember fully wipe plus format system before installing. Enjoy :)

Guest Something Wierd

Finaly got myself to update to 4.3.Everything works fine but the root functions and now i cant restore my data.Clean install with formated system,tried with nandroid and terminal nothing worked.

Checked in developers option root was enabled.

Edited by Something Wierd

Finaly got myself to update to 4.3.Everything works fine but the root functions and now i cant restore my data.Clean install with formated system,tried with nandroid and terminal nothing worked.

Try settinges/developer options/Root acess set that to apps and ADB

Edited by Muztek

Guest razjaren

I said i already checked that...

you need to uncheck and then again ticked on (Try settinges / developer options / Root acess set that to apps and ADB), then uninstall the program that you created the problem (Titanium Backup or already program comes at you) then reinstall it and that's it

It should solve the problem

• 3 weeks later...

I have use this rom for a couple of days and before that CM10.2 and i wonder if someone know if there are a theme like HoloGlass i have searched but only fuond background theme or hologlass and Mixer for CM-roms. Background themes is nice but i should like to easy change to my own wallpapers for the theme

• 2 months later...

Gotta ask, any further development for this ROM?

Funny you should ask, been banging my head against wall with PAC-man with some weird bootloop, so yesterday compiled ChameleonOS., would have released it but root/ superuser is totally broke even after flashing superuser in recovery, apart from that it is working nicely, a lot more stable than PAC-man.

• 1 month later...