G300 restarting when hot

Guest bartas094

Guest bartas094

Greetings !

I really don't know how to explain that...

my g300 is restarting when the outside temperature is hot, but also when i've got him in my pocket and squeeze it a little.

Not every time but very often (about 2 times a day)

Did anyone know hot to solve this problem if it is possible ofc ?

I used CM, Stock plus and now infusion ROM.

I saw when i set up clock speed to 1008Mhz (as orginal) it is restarting a little bit less.

I was using 1.19Ghz setup at No-frills CPU control.

Im using also smartass v2 and sio whatever it means i've heard it's best settings.

Thanks for any helpful replies and also sorry for my english. It's not my national language :)

Guest Voxpop2011

bartas, if you have to return the phone you will need to put back to the way it was when you took it out of the box. This will prevent the supplier accusing you of causing the problem by installing other software.

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

Are you absolutely sure that restarts are caused by squeezing the phone, or by temperature? Because, restarts are known issue with all rom's when bootloader is not properly unlocked (via official unlock code), so maybe the restarts are not temperature related?

Guest bartas094

thanks for your reply. it can be true. because my bootloader doesnt accept this 3 flashing buttons. ill try to get better bootloader and look if that was the reason :)

Guest Colossae3.23

I had a ZTE Blade that would reboot, when it was hot. It turned out to be a bad SD card. BUT, it wasn't caused by just ambient temperature (through that did seem to effect it) but the main cause of the heat was probably combination of: the load on the CPU from running Co-pilot sat nav (especially when the programme would re-write a map), and charging with a car charger, which made it warm as well. I finally changed the SD card and the problem was gone...

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest bartas094

thanks. i've searched for /emmc/clockworkmod/zips/files/ in my internal memory, but this folders doesn't exist... do i have to create them or something is wrong with my actually CWM ?

Guest Rico_89

thanks. i've searched for /emmc/clockworkmod/zips/files/ in my internal memory, but this folders doesn't exist... do i have to create them or something is wrong with my actually CWM ?

If you have CMW already installed then place the Zip on your micro sd card, boot into CMW then choose install from zip.

Guest Gabriel94

TWRP is better then touch hybrid, if you have root try using greenify, it sets unused apps that work in the background to hibernation but the apps work when you open them.

and dont overclock above 1.200 mhz

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

CWM and TWRP are not bootloaders and reboots will not stop if they are caused by bootloader. The only way to have properly unlocked boot loader is to install official B952 (for example) via UPDATE.APP, and then unlock bootloader with the code provided from Huawei (search the forum), only then you can install CWM or TWRP.

Guest george109

CWM and TWRP are not bootloaders and reboots will not stop if they are caused by bootloader. The only way to have properly unlocked boot loader is to install official B952 (for example) via UPDATE.APP, and then unlock bootloader with the code provided from Huawei (search the forum), only then you can install CWM or TWRP.

A link for a tutorial is in my signature :)

Guest bartas094

i've "updated" CWM, fully wiped, formatted sd card, installed infusion mod and everything is working great till this moment. 3 days and no random reset

@edit

it was reseting anyway, so i followed the instructions how to officially unlock bootloader by george109, hope it'll work fine now. much thanks for a very good job creating this "tutorial" :) also thanks again to any1 who answered to my topic !

Edited by bartas094